Windows 10: The ADSL and Internet flashes go off

Discus and support The ADSL and Internet flashes go off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello!For a weak or so, my issue with the ADSL and Internet flashes go off for few seconds to go on again. and of course my connection is gone for few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NourinE, Dec 31, 2016.

1. NourinE Win User

The ADSL and Internet flashes go off

Hello!For a weak or so, my issue with the ADSL and Internet flashes go off for few seconds to go on again. and of course my connection is gone for few seconds, too.

:)

NourinE, Dec 31, 2016
  2. KoosP Win User

E63 dialup to broadband thru wifi

Hi just want to find out if it is possable to make a dail-up connection to a Broadband ADSL tru the wifi to ADSL router can go thru with the password in the adsl router but want to make broadband dial-up to internet like in Windows XP

KoosP, Dec 31, 2016
  3. Network error or firwall with nokia software updater

FINALLY.. I found the solution The ADSL and Internet flashes go off :) !

I had the same problem then I tried two things then it worked just fine !!!

(I'm using wireless internet in my home throught ADSL router)

step 1) go to ur internet explorer then lan settings, then mark "auto detect settings". then close the internet explorer.

step2) go to ur adsl modem settings.. then advanced then uncheck " support universal plug&play uPnP ".

(my modem brand is 3COM)

----------------------------------------

goo and update ur phones and celebraate =D !!

hussamix---01, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

That could just be an issue with your ISP / modem unfortunately.

Wullail, Dec 31, 2016
  5. John Galt Win User
    Can you try a new modem? Is the connection solid? I'd call your ISP.

John Galt, Dec 31, 2016
  6. NourinE Win User
    the culprit occurs for 30 minutes and now the router is working with any cuts !
    I'll try to my ISP first, if the problem occurs again.

NourinE, Dec 31, 2016
  7. Samuria Win User
    Have you tried with no filter is there any electrical equipment close to the wire that may effect it

Samuria, Dec 31, 2016
  8. NourinE Win User

there's only the home phone next to the router.

NourinE, Dec 31, 2016
  9. Samuria Win User
    It can be caused by
    faulty filter try without filiter is only for phone router doesnt need one.
    Cable from phone socket to router a low loss one will increase speed and stop noise Access Denied

Any extentions can casue it if bell wire is used
    router set wrong
    any electric close to cables
    old router not compatable with adsl2+

Samuria, Jan 1, 2017
  10. John Galt Win User
    How old is your router and your modem? Tell us about the network hardware: everything from the DSL service line to your computer.

John Galt, Jan 1, 2017
  11. NourinE Win User
    Sorry for being too late. I called my ISP and the connection is solid now, but another problem occurred again which is only my latop which can connect the Internet, other laptops or phones can't!!!!

NourinE, Jan 9, 2017
  12. NourinE Win User
    I tried another filter, but it's all the same, and found out later that my ISP fixed the problem of the cutoffs. and then a new one occurred. I'm the only one who can connect the Internet, other laptops and phone can't.

NourinE, Jan 9, 2017
  13. NourinE Win User

I'll try another one once I get it.
    it's about 5 years old. here's more: 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router - TP-Link

NourinE, Jan 9, 2017
  14. NourinE Win User
    the issue is fixed now.
    the problem was with Primary and Secondary DNS Servers, I filled them with a DNS with blocked my internet connection. I had to delete it.

DNS DNS Relay : Use Auto Discovered DNS Server Only Use User Discovered DNS Server Only Primary DNS Server : Secondary DNS Server :

NourinE, Jan 12, 2017
  15. NourinE Win User
    I would like to thank you all for you help and suggestions.

NourinE, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The ADSL and Internet flashes go off - Similar Threads - ADSL Internet flashes

2. Internet keeps going off on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps going off on Win 11: This harks back to my previous beef about Win 11. I removed the Update that seemed to be causing a problem, but every day this happens. There's nothing wrong with the connection. In the middle of selecting or reading an article on the MSN Webpage, frozen. Sometimes Restart...
  3. Internet keeps going off on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps going off on Win 11: This harks back to my previous beef about Win 11. I removed the Update that seemed to be causing a problem, but every day this happens. There's nothing wrong with the connection. In the middle of selecting or reading an article on the MSN Webpage, frozen. Sometimes Restart...
  4. internet going off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet going off: internet is going off it says network adapter or access point is the problem i have windows 10 21h1 build 19043-1052 need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-going-off/67b811d2-54e6-44af-b85d-d80a506bcf42
  5. Flash is going

Flash is going: I play a game that opens with Flash. Cannot figure how to get this to open another way. Really need your help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-is-going/4193e3aa-2b55-4c43-af2f-a6c848a09708
  6. internet keeps going off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internet keeps going off: 2 things why does my internet keep going off could it be my external adapter optiplex dell 755 also what does this mean how do i fix Thank you TIM[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-keeps-going-off/f7b7c918-0555-4ad9-a3d1-3fbda8ff58a1
  7. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds of just 900kbps. Sometimes if I want to download a large file, I’ve resorted to connecting my IPhone 7 to a USB port with...
  8. Dual Monitors flashing on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitors flashing on and off: I have dual monitors on my gaming pc and acer and a asus, they are both relatively new but i have a problem, when im in a game they will both cut to black then turn back on saying what there plugged in through (DVI and HDMI) both are plugged into my graphics card (NVIDIA GTX...
  9. What's going on with Adobe Flash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with Adobe Flash?: I've worked on three PC's today, and each one is having the same problems with Flash. I get error messages that Flash is out of date and needs to be updated, but..... none of my attempts to update it have worked. What used to be so simple has become a bucket of worms....
  10. Flashing Desktop, on and off

Flashing Desktop, on and off: Hi Everyone. The last week or so, a desktop on one computer(1st) (on a network with multiple computers) begins to flash off and on. The desktop is not responsive at all, however I can open programs like outlook or chrome and use them while behind, the desktop is flashing....