Windows 10: the all apps that should be on the left when opening start

Discus and support the all apps that should be on the left when opening start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They are now in the center of screen and large how can I return them to the left of screen. Regards David... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davidweaver7, Nov 5, 2019.

1. the all apps that should be on the left when opening start

They are now in the center of screen and large how can I return them to the left of screen.

Regards David

:)

davidweaver7, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. the all apps that should be on the left when opening start :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Desktop is default on start-up and app closing

Hi Ed,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Please be informed that it is as per the Windows 10 Operating system
    design.

If you wish to access the Start screen similar to Windows 8.1, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open the settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Select Start from the left navigation pane.

• Turn on the Use start full screen.
    After performing above steps, if you click on the Windows button at the top left corner on the desktop screen, you may access the Start screen similar to Windows 8/8.1 Operating system.

If you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10 in feedback app. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

Open start menu, type Feedback app in search bar and click on feedback app to open it. Post your suggestions in feedback app.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 5, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

the all apps that should be on the left when opening start

apps appear on desktop but not in left column of start menu

Hi Dave,

Are you missing the alphabetical list of installed apps on the left of your Start Menu totally, or are just some apps missing?

If you are missing that list totally:

Open the Settings App

Go to Personalization - Start

Turn on 'Show App List in Start Menu'

DaveM121, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

the all apps that should be on the left when opening start

1. the all apps that should be on the left when opening start - Similar Threads - apps should left

2. PWA problem left a corrupt entry on Start Menu > All Apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PWA problem left a corrupt entry on Start Menu > All Apps list: Hi!Something broke the PWA link for my MS Planner install https://tasks.office.com and now I'm left with a "ghost" link on the Start Menu > All Apps list.I've already tried everything I could do, uninstall, PowerShell shenanigans, registry meddling and third party...
  3. PWA problem left a corrupt entry on Start Menu > All Apps list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PWA problem left a corrupt entry on Start Menu > All Apps list: Hi!Something broke the PWA link for my MS Planner install https://tasks.office.com and now I'm left with a "ghost" link on the Start Menu > All Apps list.I've already tried everything I could do, uninstall, PowerShell shenanigans, registry meddling and third party...
  4. PWA problem left a corrupt entry on Start Menu > All Apps list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Start menu not opening at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu not opening at all: I just recently reset my whole pc and ever since the fresh start, my start menu doesn't show up.I'll click the windows key, on my keyboard and nothing comes up. I try and type on my desktop to search my computer and that doesn't show up either. I've already restarted both my...
  6. Start menu not opening at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu not opening at all: I just recently reset my whole pc and ever since the fresh start, my start menu doesn't show up.I'll click the windows key, on my keyboard and nothing comes up. I try and type on my desktop to search my computer and that doesn't show up either. I've already restarted both my...
  7. Left Ctrl opening start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left Ctrl opening start menu: Basically whenever I press my left ctrl the windows start menu pops up for some reason. I have no idea why this happens or how to stop it. I've tried a bunch of different things and nothing has worked. At first if I held the left ctrl the start up would come up, but now all...
  8. All windows 10 app including start menu disappeared. When open app shortcut, displayed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All windows 10 app including start menu disappeared. When open app shortcut, displayed...: The problem begins when I tried to access the WindowsApps folder for launching f1 2019 through steam. I went to the property tap of said folder and changed in security, advance to add my user account, administrators, and my Microsoft account for full control access and...
  9. All Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Apps Not Opening: Hello. Recently, I decided to try and import photos from my phone to my computer to free up space. Usually, I go into my photos app and just import from there, but everytime I open the photos app, it stays open for 3 seconds or so with a black screen, before shutting down. I...
  10. Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?: Is there a way to configure Windows 10 to have the start screen open and have the “All Apps” list already open? The way it is now, pressing the Windows key opens the start screen with the “All Apps” icon and the “Sleep/Shut down/Restart” icon showing. I have to click the...