Windows 10: The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live

Discus and support The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Insider community, We're thrilled to announce that the redesigned Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now available to all users. The redesign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ve/m-p/1467980

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 16, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live.....

I would be lying if I said " Anxious to use it ", because I don't even know there is such a term associated with a browser.
    Perhaps someone please educate me on how Edge Extension works ?
    Thank you.

davidhk, Jun 16, 2020
  4. The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live

Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live.....

Microsoft’s official website for Edge Extensions goes live ahead of official release

The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-of...ahead-release/

Update: Microsoft has pulled the page but you can still view the cached version here:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20160314...ge/extensions/

Cluster Head, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live

1. The all new Microsoft Edge Add-ons website is now live - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Add

2. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  3. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  4. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?: Why is the add on store still in the beta version? When will Microsoft lunch alpha version? Thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-add-ons-store-only-in-beta/9110a0f2-25c2-4041-bdf7-e44c4bbd1984
  7. All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little while ago from the Microsoft Store and I got a skin pack for it which worked fine for a bit, then when I went back on the game today, I found that the skin I was using was gone. So I checked the store and it said that the skin pack...
  8. Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store

in Windows 10 News
    Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store: [ATTACH]Microsoft moved away from Internet Explorer (IE), which was first seen in Windows 95 […] This article Best Themes for Microsoft Edge from Edge Extensions and Add-ons Store first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store: Microsoft has announced that the add-ons store is now open for its upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser and developers can begin submitting their own add-ons for approval. The software giant has been previewing a new version of its Edge browser, which will be powered by the...
  10. Add-ons For Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Add-ons For Edge Browser: Hi *Party from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ? 19060