Windows 10: The alpha app list

Discus and support The alpha app list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With the last Windows 10 update, the alphabetical list of apps upon hitting the start key has disappeared. Instead, I get widgets of all the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryJensen2, Jan 21, 2019.

1. The alpha app list

With the last Windows 10 update, the alphabetical list of apps upon hitting the start key has disappeared. Instead, I get widgets of all the Microsoft apps I have. Now, I can't seem to access my other apps without going to Programs and finding the .exe file. Help me get back to where I was before the update. I want my alphabetical app list back!

:)

MaryJensen2, Jan 21, 2019

2. Evolve Alpha Testing This Month!

The alpha app list [​IMG]

Here’s a handy step-by-step guide for your shot at the Evolve Big Alpha:
    • Go to EvolveGame.com/BigAlpha
    • Enter this code: 11197-10708-89072 (It is a multi-use code, act fast!)
    • Enter your name and email confirmation
    • Select your platform preference
    If you did it in time, you will see a message saying that you successfully registered for a chance to participate in the Big Alpha.

IMPORTANT: Save the information on that page. We will not be contacting you with additional confirmation of your registration. Selected participants will be sent an email when keys are distributed.

The following countries are unable to participate in Big Alpha due to internet infrastructure issues: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203655536-What-Countries-is-the-Big-Alpha-Not-Available-In-

Mindweaver, Jan 21, 2019
  3. App List lost alpha-# sorting on device reset... Where???

I recently reset my mango WP7 so that I could use my email WLID as my primary account and the app list does not have alpha short cuts anymore? WTF? I know it's mango, I cant upgrade and all the OTHER features are there... Where did it go?

ScottNicholas, Jan 21, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

The alpha app list

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

The alpha app list

1. The alpha app list - Similar Threads - alpha app list

2. Alienware Alpha; Missing apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Alpha; Missing apps: Hello, I recently reset my Alienware alpha with the option to keep my personal files.That being said, I've found it to be a bit of a hassle finding the apps I need. The missing ones are;AlienRespawnAlienware1.9.2.8Alienware Command CenterDell Inc.4.0.48.0Alienware Digital...
  3. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  4. apps alias list

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps alias list: I wanted to find out how a person knows what a particular apps alias shown on a list pertains to on his computer. I currently have 4 items on the list, but 2 of them I am pretty certain I did not authorize unless they were added due to add-on programs which I very rarely...
  5. Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.: How do I get them on the alpha list? submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf33o/apps_on_start_menu_right_side_not_appearing_on/
  6. Some apps showing up as a tile, do not appear in the alpha listing on the left in the Start...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps showing up as a tile, do not appear in the alpha listing on the left in the Start...: Did a fresh install of V. 2004, had to reinstall my apps, I can pin them to Tiles, but they don't all appear in the Alpha list in the start menu. Note, most of my apps are on a separate partition, and not in windows C: partition. And yes, I have "show all apps" in the...
  7. apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps list: i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-list/ca69b640-4dd8-4acd-90de-f76968f75aa0
  8. Delete app not on apps list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete app not on apps list: I installed Ghostpress and now want to delete it. But it doesn't appear on my Apps and Features list where I normally go to delete unwanted apps or on the Start menu. How can I delete it from my Windows 10 laptop?...
  9. Apps purchased not listed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps purchased not listed: Split from this thread. I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed. I have logged in with the same email from both devices. with the same email. I can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices...
  10. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...