Windows 10: The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start

Discus and support The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, After several BSOD's and lot's of troubleshooting:(Besides Mem-, HDD diagnostics and more... BIOS latest version, SFC /Scannow, AMD cleanup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Holgersson365, Oct 12, 2020.

1. The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start

Hi all,

After several BSOD's and lot's of troubleshootingThe AMD Crash Defender Service won't start :(Besides Mem-, HDD diagnostics and more... BIOS latest version, SFC /Scannow, AMD cleanup util., Reinstallation of Graphics card/Chipset/Audio/Network adapters and bleutooth...My system boots up very slow with the following error in my eventlog:" The AMD Crash Defender Service service failed to start due to the following error:The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."Related to service C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdfendrsr.exe

I tried to start the service manually and that keeps giving me: "Error 105: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." Disabling the service generates even more errors in the eventlog and does not remedy the slow boot. I had this slow boot issues before that were solved after SFC /Scannow but now that tells me everything is in order. Any have any suggestions on how to repair this service (except clean install)? Google is not providing me any help yet.

PC Build:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700
    MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC (latest BIOS 7A40vAC)
    16 GBytes G.Skill DDR4-2132 (1066 MHz)
    AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 (Win10-Radeon-Pro-Software-Enterprise-20.Q3.1-Sep11)
    Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Professional 64-bit (Build 19041)

submitted by /u/Holgersson365
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Holgersson365, Oct 12, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Oct 12, 2020
  4. The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start

1. The AMD Crash Defender Service won't start - Similar Threads - AMD Crash Defender

2. AMD Crash Defender - 'Es necesario reiniciar'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Crash Defender - 'Es necesario reiniciar': Hola, buen día!Tengo una duda; desde hace un par de semanas mi PC me pone la siguiente notificación:"Es necesario reiniciar el equipo para poder finalizar la configuración de este dispositivo"AMD Crash Defender Por lo que estube investigando, al parecer es una actualización...
  3. AMD Crash Defender - 'Es necesario reiniciar'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Crash Defender - 'Es necesario reiniciar': Hola, buen día!Tengo una duda; desde hace un par de semanas mi PC me pone la siguiente notificación:"Es necesario reiniciar el equipo para poder finalizar la configuración de este dispositivo"AMD Crash Defender Por lo que estube investigando, al parecer es una actualización...
  4. Windows Defender service won't start Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender service won't start Access Denied: I wanted to install XBOX app but whenever I install it I got the error > looks like something went wrong 0x80073D0A I looked this code and it seems it wants Windows Defender to be on, so I went to check Windows defender but I can't open it, whenever I click it the open with...
  5. Windows Defender service won't start Access Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender service won't start Access Denied: I wanted to install XBOX app but whenever I install it I got the error > looks like something went wrong 0x80073D0A I looked this code and it seems it wants Windows Defender to be on, so I went to check Windows defender but I can't open it, whenever I click it the open with...
  6. Windows Defender service won't start Access Denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows Defender Service service failed to start

Windows Defender Service service failed to start: Hello, I have a server 2016 on which I am unable to start the Windefend service. I'm getting an error upon starting the service in the System log: "The Windows Defender Service service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital...
  8. defender won't start

defender won't start: A friend asked me to check his antivirus, defender will not start no matter what I do, I have followed many suggestions as to how to get it to start, none worked. He had newest version 1709, he did have webroot and took it out so defender should start, it will not, it says...
  9. Windows Defender updates failed, service won't start

Windows Defender updates failed, service won't start: The last few days, Defender has been trying and failing to update its definitions. A manual update from Defender fails. Now Defender isn't working. Pressing Defender's Start button gives the message that the underlying service isn't running. The service is set to automatic,...
  10. Windows defender service won't start (build 9860)

Windows defender service won't start (build 9860): Hi there Anybody encountered THIS problem yet (I have no other AV software running). Windows defender won't start. Cheers jimbo 2726