Windows 10: The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...

Discus and support The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-announcement-of-minecraft-moving-to-microsoft/5f3996fa-7489-49d7-b7f4-6609fb8e4709 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MinceraftMinecraft, Dec 15, 2020.

1. The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...

Please help

:)

MinceraftMinecraft, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

Hello,

My name is Patricia and I am an Independent Advisor. I am here to help you today.

>I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 onJuly 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it

What do you mean ?

Have you already installed Minecraft for Windows 10 on your pc ?

Now, the Windows version is not given anymore when you buy Java version.

I suggest you contact Microsoft Store support for help about this

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Patricia.Guenot, Dec 15, 2020
  4. The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...

Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my...

1. The announcement of minecraft moving to microsoft accounts isnt showing anymore on my... - Similar Threads - announcement minecraft moving

2. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  3. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher, but i keep getting a repeated messaged 'sorry, something happened on our end.' this is happening exclusively to Minecraft. a fix would be appreciated, but ive had this issue for the past year....
  4. My minecraft, and only my minecraft isnt installing on microsoft store.,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My bluetooth isnt their anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isnt their anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  6. My bluetooth isnt their anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isnt their anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  7. minecraft isnt working :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft isnt working :: you morons wont let me play a game i bought 7 years agoalso cortana is worthless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-working/ae233127-8366-4f40-967e-8ecc5f044b85
  8. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance: so basically i wanted to buy something from the store so i put in 10 dollars through my account on google but when i go to microsoft store it still says i have 0 dollars even though i spent the money to put the 10 dollars. when i go to my account through google, it says i...
  9. minecraft isnt opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft isnt opening: hi there. my minecraft java isnt opening even though i have tried restarting and everything... HELPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-opening/6f096314-cfc5-4ebc-ab61-27cd516ee6c3
  10. Minecraft isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft isnt working?: every time i load my minecraft windows 10 edition it wont load? I'm just stuck on the loading screen with a piece of the string texture in the corner. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-working/2c0ffd11-18dc-49db-bb83-780391ea3d13