Windows 10: The annoying upgrade to Win 11

Discus and support The annoying upgrade to Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The 1RAW, Apr 24, 2024.

1. The 1RAW Win User

The annoying upgrade to Win 11

Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy us?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-can-you-add-a-toolbar-to-the/d4de84d4-e204-418b-a25f-3fae6ffec85b?from=GetHelpBCQR&CorrelationId=8766cc1c-2224-4e60-9c70-fe6c31a44ae6&ocid=OO_Core_NEU_GetHelp_DG_GetHelp_SolutionsReluctantly moved to Windows 11 this week. I'm gonna need to upgrade my laptop soon anyway, so there's no avoiding it. The one detail that stuck out like a sore thumb is the fact my toolbars are gone. Never coming back because somebody else apparently didn't know some of us actually USE that feature. Of cou

:)

The 1RAW, Apr 24, 2024
  2. DG369 Win User

Upgrade to Win 11

Trying to upgrade laptop to Win 11. My processor is listed on Microsoft compatibility list as one that will work with Win 11, but the health check says it won't and therefore will not allow upgrade. All other items on list are ticked green. Any advice please?

Thanks.

The annoying upgrade to Win 11 fe1ea70f-a9b3-4059-b4d0-849fc2d3ffb1?upload=true.png

DG369, Apr 24, 2024
  3. RoySnyder Win User
    upgrade to Win 11

I can't upgrade to win 11. says my CPU not compatible I have a( I7 6700k). It is listed as one that is compatible

RoySnyder, Apr 24, 2024
  4. talisPRO3 Win User

UPGRADE FROM WIN 10 TO WIN 11?

SO I JUST BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP WITH AN WINDOWS 10 PREOFESSIONNEL

• LICENCE OEM: DM
    • ACTIVATED
    I WANNA UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 MY LAPTOP IS COMPATIBLE BUT DO I NEED TO BUY A NEW LICENCE AND THE KEY TO ACTIVATE WIN 11 AFTER THE UPGRADE ?

talisPRO3, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. The annoying upgrade to Win 11 - Similar Threads - annoying upgrade

2. The annoying upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The annoying upgrade to Win 11: Is Microsoft TRYING to annoy...
  3. I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Alright, I just give up, I'm fed up, I've been having all sorts of annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11, please let me know if you can help with any of them. Need to knows first: New Windows 11 Pro version, upgraded from Windows 10, fully activated with retail key. I...
  4. I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm filled with annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Alright, I just give up, I'm fed up, I've been having all sorts of annoying issues since upgrading to Windows 11, please let me know if you can help with any of them. Need to knows first: New Windows 11 Pro version, upgraded from Windows 10, fully activated with retail key. I...
  5. MSE + Win 10 + Upgrade from Win 7 = Annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSE + Win 10 + Upgrade from Win 7 = Annoying: Hey guys, Hopefully someone can help. While not a huge issue, it is bloody annoying. I recently upgraded from Win 7 Home 64 bit, to the Win 10 equivalent. During the upgrade process, the computer correctly identified and uninstalled MSE (at least, it said it did). Now,...
  6. Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade

Super annoying Sound Bug (Downsampling) after Windows 10 Upgrade: Anyone else experiencing this horrible sound bug where every 30 seconds or 1 minute the sound is being downsampled? It doesn't matter which sound source I pick, or which programm the sound is coming from - sometimes theres just some horrible downsampling happening for like 1...
  7. If forced Updates annoy you, you should upgrade to 1903.

If forced Updates annoy you, you should upgrade to 1903.: [ATTACH] Personally, I've had no issues with Windows forcing an update onto me in the past but this is still nice to see. On 1903, it seems like Windows doesn't even download updates during the active hours any more. It shows you which updates are available and waits...
  8. Annoying sound issue after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying sound issue after upgrading to Windows 10: Hi everyone, since "upgrading" to Windows 10 (I have tons of different issues, this sound problem is only the most annoying one, so i really wouldn't call it an upgrade so far) I'm experiencing an incredibly annoying sound issue. Whenever I'm watching a video on Youtube in...
  9. Annoying boot issue after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1511

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying boot issue after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1511: I just upgraded my computer from the original Windows 10 to version 1511 today. I have an ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0. When Windows boots up, it used to be the ASUS logo and the dots spinning at the bottom would work correctly, like the screen would fade, then the screen would go...
  10. 2 annoying issues since upgrading to windows 10 Typing issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2 annoying issues since upgrading to windows 10 Typing issues: Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice if possible. I really don't know what to call my problems, and I don't know if its related to my laptop, or the upgrade. Firstly, when dragging an internet page up or down, using the mouse pad (buttons work fine), the bar doesn't...