Windows 10: The app didn't start error in Windows 10

Discus and support The app didn't start error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sehantha2003, Nov 27, 2021.

1. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I click any type of file or even media it says "The app didn't start". Thereby, I cannot open any of my apps in windows.Also, the Start button and the Search button does not work as well.I updated the PC as well and tried to create an account to solve the problem but still isn't allowing me to open anything. Therefore, I kindly request to look in to this issue as soon as possible so that I can get it fixed.Thank you!

:)

sehantha2003, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

The app didn't start error in Windows 10

1. The app didn't start error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - app didn't start

2. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  3. The App Didn't Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  4. The App Didn't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  5. The App Didn't Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app didn't start error in Windows 10: Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I click any type of file or even media it says "The app didn't start". Thereby, I cannot open any of my apps in windows.Also,...
  7. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

The app didn't start error in Windows 10: Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I click any type of file or even media it says "The app didn't start". Thereby, I cannot open any of my apps in windows.Also,...
  8. App didn't start

App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  9. The App didn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App didn't start: after i reinstall windows 10 this happens to me, when i open microsoft apps an error pops up saying ''The app didn't start ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches, How do i fix this i cant update my apps or use any microsoft apps......
  10. Windows 10 'app didn't start' error for all default apps!

Windows 10 'app didn't start' error for all default apps!: Hi! I have been using Win 10 for about 1year now; had some glitches,this one is really troubling,hence the post. My system unfortunately contracted some malware while browsing,including Trotux Not being much of a Tech expert,I rambled through what all I could lay...