Windows 10: The app didn't start issue

Discus and support The app didn't start issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm checking my photos and suddenly it stopped working and prompt me with this issue "The app didn't start" everytime I launching it.I followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimMcFlaren, May 25, 2022.

1. The app didn't start issue

I'm checking my photos and suddenly it stopped working and prompt me with this issue "The app didn't start" everytime I launching it.I followed the discussion but it won't help. Please I need solution.

:)

JimMcFlaren, May 25, 2022

2. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... The app didn't start issue :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, May 25, 2022
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi!

I've got this message today while I was trying to use Chrome and a Safe Pay (via an antivirus) application: "The procedure entry point IpRenewAddress could not be located in the dynamic..." (for each application). I`ve reinstalled Chrome several times, (deleting
    also the related data in Program Files) bur didn`t work. Can you give me a hand with this please? The app didn't start issue :)

*Windows 10 has been updated 2 days ago but yesterday the apps worked properly.

Many thanks!

Radu

The app didn't start issue 979b239e-a7e7-40d0-b544-d0d722ab3687?upload=true.jpg

RaduBalauca, May 25, 2022
  4. The app didn't start issue

Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Google Chrome on your PC. I will certainly try my best to assist you with the issue.

Based on the information you have shared, it looks like the Bitdefender extension is causing the issue. Let’s try a couple of troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue.

Step 1: Launch Chrome with extensions disabled

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type C:\Program files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --disable-extentions
      and hit Enter.
    3. Check if Chrome is working fine.

If Chrome is working fine then remove Bitdefender extension. Refer the section
    Uninstall an extension from the article
    Install and manage extensions

Step 2: Remove residue files of Chrome

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type C:\Program files (x86)\Google
      and hit Enter.
    3. Now right click on Chrome and click on Delete. Click on
      Yes to confirm
    4. Once again Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    5. In Run dialog box, type C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Google
      and hit Enter.

Note: Where <YourUserName> is the user name of the account that you are logged in to.
    6. Now right click on Chrome and click on Delete. Click on
      Yes to confirm
    7. Now
      Uninstall Google Chrome
      on the PC

Once Google Chrome is uninstalled then re-install it and run it as administrator to check if everything is working fine. Refer the article

Download and install Google Chrome

Let us know how it goes, if the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 25, 2022
Thema:

The app didn't start issue

1. The app didn't start issue - Similar Threads - app didn't start

2. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  3. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  4. The app didn't start issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app didn't start issue: I'm checking my photos and suddenly it stopped working and prompt me with this issue "The app didn't start" everytime I launching it.I followed the discussion but it won't help. Please I need solution....
  5. The App Didn't Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  6. The App Didn't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  7. The App Didn't Start

8. Photos App 'The App didn't start.'

Photos App 'The App didn't start.': 'Photos' gives me the source and address of the image but simply states, 'The App didn't start.' I have used Powershell to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded it again from the Microsoft Store. But still no joy. What can I do next?...
  9. App didn't start

App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  10. The App didn't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App didn't start: after i reinstall windows 10 this happens to me, when i open microsoft apps an error pops up saying ''The app didn't start ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches, How do i fix this i cant update my apps or use any microsoft apps......