Windows 10: The App didn't start

Discus and support The App didn't start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; after i reinstall windows 10 this happens to me, when i open microsoft apps an error pops up saying ''The app didn't start... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Clarence_-, Mar 4, 2019.

1. The App didn't start

after i reinstall windows 10 this happens to me, when i open microsoft apps an error pops up saying ''The app didn't start ms-windows-storeThe App didn't start :purgeCaches, How do i fix this i cant update my apps or use any microsoft apps...

:)

Clarence_-, Mar 4, 2019

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Mar 4, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Mar 4, 2019
  4. MiadAbdi Win User

The App didn't start

Problem in starting windows

Hi friend

Thank you for your answer

Question 1:

No i didn`t. I didn`t shut down with hibernate.

Q 2:

No i haven`t for example i didn`t active hibernate.

Q 3:

I cannot do anything beacuse desktop don`t open

Thanks a lot

MiadAbdi, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

The App didn't start

1. The App didn't start - Similar Threads - App didn't start

2. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  3. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  4. The App Didn't Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  5. The App Didn't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The App Didn't Start: Photos stopped working and I received "The App didn't start" prompt anytime I trying launching it. I followed a discussion with various methods of resolving the issue including, checking for updates, using the wsreset.exe, using CMD to remove photos on my PC and finally...
  6. The App Didn't Start

7. Photos App 'The App didn't start.'

Photos App 'The App didn't start.': 'Photos' gives me the source and address of the image but simply states, 'The App didn't start.' I have used Powershell to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded it again from the Microsoft Store. But still no joy. What can I do next?...
  8. App didn't start

App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  9. Photos app didn't start.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos app didn't start.: Help. Microsoft Photos app won't work. When trying to open from app tile, app opens then immediately closes. When trying to open by clicking a photo, I get the error message "App didn't start". I've already tried the following: - Making sure all updates are installed -...
  10. Photos app didn't start

Photos app didn't start: I always use Windows Photos app to view photos, and then suddenly one day it just stop working. It won't open again. it says "The app didn't start" just like the picture here[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the app didnt start photos

2. photo app didnt start

3. app didnt start photos

4. the app didnt start photos windows 10,
  5. windows 10 app didnt start ,
  6. photos app didnt start,
  7. microsoft photos app didnt start,
  8. THE APP DIDNT START,
  9. the app didnt start windows 10 photos,
  10. photo app for windows the app didnt start error,
  11. cant open pi8ctures app didnt start