Windows 10: The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...

Discus and support The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why have the app icons on the startup screen (that is now a blank blue) suddenly disappeared and how do I recover them? To get to my apps I must now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DickSovi13, Jan 24, 2019.

1. The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...

Why have the app icons on the startup screen (that is now a blank blue) suddenly disappeared and how do I recover them?

To get to my apps I must now go the menu route (icon in left lower corner) which is lengthy.

:)

DickSovi13, Jan 24, 2019

2. The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue color). But I can get my apps through the left corner menu.

Why have the app icons on the startup screen (that is now a blank blue) suddenly disappeared and how do I recover them?

To get to my apps I must now go the menu route (icon in left lower corner) which is lengthy.

DickSovi13, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue...

1. The app icons have suddenly disappeared from the startup screen (the screen is now a blue... - Similar Threads - app icons suddenly

2. Sudden Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Blue Screen: hello, i was wondering about a problem that i gotten about a blue screen that suddenly happened, after checking on the event viewer so far the whole Error crash says the following "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. Sudden Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Blue Screen: hello, i was wondering about a problem that i gotten about a blue screen that suddenly happened, after checking on the event viewer so far the whole Error crash says the following "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Sudden Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup: Hello, im expereincing an issue were uppon startup im having a blue screen.The issue is appearing every now and then, for example 4 times from 24/11 till now...i have the dump files......
  6. Sudden Blue Screen, Sudden Screen Freezing

Sudden Blue Screen, Sudden Screen Freezing: Hello, I'm looking for someone to help me fix my problem. I've been facing problems with the sudden screen freezing of my windows system. Sometimes the screen would freeze, and I have to force restart the system. Other times, the system force restart itself, and the blue...
  7. Constant Blue Screens from startup

Constant Blue Screens from startup: Hii I am not able to start my computer since yesterday and it has been bugging me because none of the recovery options have worked for me. More details: Blue screen with error message shows after the screen is loading with the windows icon at the very start BAD SYSTEM...
  8. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...
  9. screen startup icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen startup icons disappeared: I vacuumed the keyboard and screen and the whole display icons went wonky. When I click on the windows startup, the icons aren't there, and instead there are three "things" on the top left start, pinned tiles, and all icons. If I click on all icons, the icons are spread all...
  10. Icons disappeared from the Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons disappeared from the Start screen: All of the icons for the desktop apps have suddently disappeared from my start menu. This morning, upon logging into my account I was presented with this: [img] No desktop app - except for Microsoft Word, god knows why - had an icon. Instead, they're all blank. The...