Windows 10: The App Installer is stuck at 10%

Discus and support The App Installer is stuck at 10% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was downloading an App and the App Installer won't reach more than 10% and it's always stuck.How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr BuisnessFox, Aug 25, 2021.

1. The App Installer is stuck at 10%

I was downloading an App and the App Installer won't reach more than 10% and it's always stuck.How can I fix this?

:)

Mr BuisnessFox, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Unable to install apps Stuck at Starting Download

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

You may try to reset the Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Press OK.
    Method 3

Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Right Click on System Tray.
    • Click Adjust date and time button.
    • Click Change to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Also refer:

Attempts to download apps from the Store are stuck at “Pending”

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

The App Installer is stuck at 10%

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. The App Installer is stuck at 10% :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

The App Installer is stuck at 10%

1. The App Installer is stuck at 10% - Similar Threads - App Installer stuck

2. Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?: I tried to download the Xbox app from the website to access PC Game Pass, but the installer seems to consistently freeze when the progress bar is at about 10 percent completion. The app is still active, as the text indicating the downloading of the app continues to change,...
  3. Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Installer stuck at about a tenth?: I tried to download the Xbox app from the website to access PC Game Pass, but the installer seems to consistently freeze when the progress bar is at about 10 percent completion. The app is still active, as the text indicating the downloading of the app continues to change,...
  4. my app installer is stuck at 10% !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my app installer is stuck at 10% !: i have waited for hours and tried every think i could find in the internet but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-installer-is-stuck-at-10/786d746d-0d91-4689-83bd-281e4d5bbd3a
  5. my app installer is stuck at 10% !

my app installer is stuck at 10% !: i have waited for hours and tried every think i could find in the internet but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-installer-is-stuck-at-10/786d746d-0d91-4689-83bd-281e4d5bbd3a
  6. Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Xbox app stuck installing: Hi i've recently downloaded a fresh version of windows on a new ssd and I cannot download the Xbox in order to get games pass games. I left my PC to downlad forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store then there was some sort of update to the store which requires me to have the...
  7. Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app installer stuck at 16%?!: hey there! i cannot download with microsoft store! and i found a way by pasting the app link and then download it! but it freezez at 16%! if i try to use command prompt to install it the app would crash! it feels like i cannot download anything i want from the store this...
  8. Windows app stuck on install

Windows app stuck on install: Hello, I am attempting to download windows terminal. I was able to click get for the app but it does not do anything from there it says install but nothing happens. I have tried resetting the cache and logging out and in. There doesn't seem to be a way to get it out of...
  9. New apps stuck on “Windows Installer, Preparing to install”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New apps stuck on “Windows Installer, Preparing to install”: Today, I downloaded two apps to my Windows 10 Samsung tablet to test for video music collaboration: JamKazam and Jamtaba. When opening the apps, they get stuck on “Windows Installer, Preparing to install.” My Windows Updates are current. Other programs previously installed,...
  10. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....