Windows 10: The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that?

Discus and support The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019.

1. The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that?

/u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019
  2. abn505 Win User

Photo App Crashes

The latest Microsoft update on 8/28/2015 fixed the crashing problem.

abn505, Oct 31, 2019
  3. ben201 Win User
    Windows Photos App crashes

So since today my Photos App is crashing as soon as i open it. It goes into a blackscreen for about 2-3 Seconds and than crashes.

Information about the error:
    This Crash is generating chrash dumps that contain the error code 0xC0000602 in module mrt100_app.dll or 0xc000027b in module twinapi.appcore.dll.

I found two intresting facts about the error:
    - If I try a system restore to a point created 3 days ago, the App starts working again. A few minutes after using the system, the app starts crashing again.
    - I created a new local account and the app does seem to work on that new account until now.

Steps I have tried:
    - Reinstall Photos app by uninstalling it using Powershell and rerisntalling it - did not change anything
    - Reregister the App - did not change anything
    - Scan the System with sfc and dism - no errors
    - Use System resstore - see above, did only work for a few minutes.

Microsoft Support suggested reinstalling Windows, but I do non really want to reinstall the whole system just because one app is not working...

ben201, Oct 31, 2019
  4. The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that?

WINDOWS 10 PHOTO APP CONSTANTLY CLOSES, CRASHES

I did all the steps suggested, including removing and reinstalling the app, but the Photos app still crashes and locks up. If this ever improves, I will let the group know.

MichaelWentzel, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that?

1. The app microsoft photo is appear black window and crash auto close. Can i fix that? - Similar Threads - app microsoft photo

2. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  3. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  4. Microsoft is preparing fix for Windows 10 Photos app crashing bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is preparing fix for Windows 10 Photos app crashing bug: A recent Windows 10 Photos app update has been causing problems for some users where the default imager viewer would crash when accessing photos. The issue was also reported by users on Microsoft’s answer forum, Feedback Hub, and Twitter. We were able to reproduce the issue...
  5. Microsoft Photo's crashing/black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photo's crashing/black screen: As of the last several days Microsoft Photo's app has randomly crashed upon open. I can use it to open and view dozens of photos, and randomly it will fail and crash. I go to open a photo and I get a black screen for a minute or two, and then it crashes. I have tried to...
  6. Microsoft Photos app crashes

Microsoft Photos app crashes: Hi, up until today (May 5, 2019), whenever I select the "File Information" option in the Microsoft Photos app, it would display the image information on the left hand side of the image. Now, when I select on the "File Information" option, the app crashes. (See screenshot...
  7. Microsoft Photo App crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo App crashing: I cannot open the Microsoft Photo App since it crashes instantly. Troubleshooting and resetting this app didn’t help/ Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-crashing/ded2a77d-f109-4426-87f7-5f020cf3041f"
  8. Apps crashing/auto closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps crashing/auto closing: Hi, I'm using a Surface pro 2017 model. In my PC, apps auto close in certain circumstances. This only happens to UWP apps. Other apps (eg: File explorer) does not face this situation; -When the PC goes to sleep and I unlock the PC again, the apps are gone. -When using an...
  9. Windows 10 phone Photos App crashes and closes

Windows 10 phone Photos App crashes and closes: I've tried every suggestion I could find. Even the reset of the app is grayed out and not available. Please advise. Pam Williams *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Photo app closes

Photo app closes: The windows 10 photo app crashes after being up for 10 to 15 seconds. If an individual picture is loaded it works fine. If I go to View collection it crashes or closes in a few seconds. I have two computers and both do the same thing. I have tried to restore my library but...