Windows 10: The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all...

Discus and support The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tired of the stupid "automatic album", the impossibility to watch the album i create like regular photos and not as a stupid presentation, despered for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielaCastrillo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all...

Tired of the stupid "automatic album", the impossibility to watch the album i create like regular photos and not as a stupid presentation, despered for not easily copy all the pictures on my external device, so i can finally manged my pics as i F**** want, i delete the stupid "app" photo in windows 10 home edition. my question is, so i lose all the pictures there? this stupid operative system its so confusing. i hve the same pictures in differents folders, iphone folder, cloud folder, etc etc.... then i never uderstand what the hell im doing every time i try to organize my pictures!! I HATE THIS OPERATING SYSTEM. ALREADY LOSE SOME PICTURES, THINKING I DOWLOAD FROM MY PHONE, I DISCONNETC THE PHONE, CONFRIM THE PICTURE WERE ON MY PC, THEN NEVER FOUND IT AGAIN!! I HATE YOU!

:)

DanielaCastrillo, Nov 8, 2018

2. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all...

why does the photos app pickup face book pictures?

Hi Dale,

Photos app only serves as a viewer for your Photos on your Facebook account. It will only save on your computer if you download it manually. To address your concern about deleting photos, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open the Photos app.
    • Select the photos you wish to delete by clicking the checkbox on the photo.
    • Click the Delete icon at the top right corner of the window.

Feel free to ask back any question and let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all...

1. The app "Photo" of windows 10 it's a crap. I foud a way to delete it. My question is, all... - Similar Threads - app Photo crap

2. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  3. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  4. Windows 11 Photo App Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photo App Question: I know how to Edit a photo, and I know how to Resize a photo.What I cannot do is Edit a photo at full size and then resize the photo.Is there a way? [Other than saving the edit, re-loading the photo and then resizing?]...
  5. Windows 11 Photo App Question

Windows 11 Photo App Question: I know how to Edit a photo, and I know how to Resize a photo.What I cannot do is Edit a photo at full size and then resize the photo.Is there a way? [Other than saving the edit, re-loading the photo and then resizing?]...
  6. All My Apps Deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All My Apps Deleted: I reset my computer to clear some space. I clicked on "Remove Everything." I also clicked on download windows from the cloud. Everything was going well, I signed in, talked to Cortana until I started to download some apps. When I started to install VS Code, I ran the...
  7. windows 10 photo app not deleting

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 photo app not deleting: I have tried everything you suggested and still not working. Why doesnt Microsoft try using some non microsoft users first before they send out a new update. Is microsoft update in May going to have a change for this? Thanks...
  8. Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?

Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?: I saw a similar thread started in 2017 by Fred G. It's now locked. The one and only answer that was ever posted totally missed the mark as the reply indicated clearly that the respondent didn't understand the issue. Since the question still isn't answered and since that...
  9. unable to delete photo in Windows 10 Photo App

unable to delete photo in Windows 10 Photo App: In Windows10 "Photos App", I follow the standard procedures for deleting a photo such as right-hand click then delete OR clicking the garbage can icon at the top of the page and confirming delete. After executing this, the photo disappears from Photos App but when I go back...
  10. Will deleting photos on iPhone automatically delete photos imported on Windows 10 Photos App?

Will deleting photos on iPhone automatically delete photos imported on Windows 10 Photos App?: Windows 10 automatically synced all my iPhone photos onto the Photos Program on my Computer when connected through USB. I would like to delete/clear out some photos. If I delete photos on my iPhone will they also automatically delete on the imported Photos file or do I have...