Windows 10: "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

Discus and support "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, running latest version of Windows.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎5/‎17/‎2021 OS build 19042.985 Experience Windows Feature... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaperjamSans, May 17, 2021.

1. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

Hello, running latest version of Windows.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎5/‎17/‎2021 OS build 19042.985 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 It won't let me install any apps from my browser to my computer, and there is no drop-down menu to change it. Help?

:)

PaperjamSans, May 17, 2021

2. Nvidia Driver not a Microsoft-verified app

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I suggest you follow the below steps to fix the issue of "It is not a Microsoft verified app popup".

Step 1:

Go to Search box next to Windows icon and then type Apps & features

Step 2:

Click to open Apps & features settings

Step 3:

Under Installing Apps drop-down select Allow apps from anywhere

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, May 17, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 17, 2021
  4. DJ327 Win User

"The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

I am operating with

Windows 10 Home version 1903

Trying to install TurboTax 2019, I get the following error

"The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app"

I try to change my app recommendation settings and there is NO option to change installation method under apps & features. I have searched the web and tried the recommendations, to no avail. Is there a fix for this (other than upgrading
    from Home to Pro for 99.00?

DJ327, May 17, 2021
Thema:

"The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

1. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" - Similar Threads - app you're trying

2. help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help for downloading autocad. "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app": I'm an architecture student. I have to use auto cad for my class, but when I'm trying to download it says. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app". I already tried whatever says in the picture, but i do not have the " choose where to get the app." I...
  3. How to fix The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app on Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 may be configured to only allow certain kinds of applications to be installed on the device. The restriction may be intention, e.g., when policies are in place that limit what can be installed on devices, but sometimes also unintentional. The...
  4. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: This makes ZERO sense at all! For one thing the programs I install are APPLICATIONS, NOT apps! Is Windows really so ignorant it cannot tell the difference between a software program and an app, or is it that Microsoft is hell bent that we all are locked into using this app...
  5. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: This makes ZERO sense at all! For one thing the programs I install are APPLICATIONS, NOT apps! Is Windows really so ignorant it cannot tell the difference between a software program and an app, or is it that Microsoft is hell bent that we all are locked into using this app...
  6. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app: The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Cannot install Dell drivers on my PC because each time a driver installation is performed, the installation is re-directed to the MS store that do not have a single...
  8. "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app": Hello, Every time I try to run an installer or executable file, a pop-up shows saying "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" and it won't let me run the installer. Every answer I see says to go to the 'Choose where to get apps' dropdown in...
  9. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: I am operating with Windows 10 Home version 1909 the latest version of windows Trying to install the latest version of Java, and I get the following error "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft verified app" I try to change my app recommendation settings...
  10. The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app

in Windows 10 Customization
    The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app: I am operating with Windows 10 Home version 1903 Trying to install TurboTax 2019, I get the following error "The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app" I try to change my app recommendation settings and there is NO option to change installation...