Windows 10: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

Discus and support The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im having this error when i try to open an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hüseyin Şahin2, Mar 14, 2019.

1. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

im having this error when i try to open an app

:)

Hüseyin Şahin2, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows Application Error 0xc0000022

Hello Jon,

A corrupted system file is one of the possible reasons why you get this Windows application error when attempting to open a PDF file. Given that, we highly suggest performing the following methods to isolate and troubleshoot this issue.

Method 1: Run DISM

The DISM may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: DISM.EXE /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • If the operation is completed successfully, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

Method 2: Run System File Checker

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run this command: SFC /scannow
    • This may take several minutes to finish. If Command Prompt shows
      Verification 100% complete, close the command prompt and check if your issue has been fixed.

You may also consider checking the suggestions posted by Mike_Keys in this
    thread
    . Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 14, 2019
  3. jessthia Win User
    Application Error for PcSuite.exe & PcSync.exe : Failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034)

I'm facing this Applicaton Error problem when I click on to Nokia PC Suite (even after repairing / removing / and re-downloading the newest software version).

PcSuite.exe Application Error

(Failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034)

PcSync.exe Applicaton Error

(Failed to initialize properly (0xc0000034)

How to solve this problem ??? I can't connect my Nokia 5320 with the computer now.

Any way else to download video / photos without using this Nokia PC Suite software ???

By the way, is there a Nokia Web-based version that I can do the connection ???

Look forward to technical help soon :-(

Jess

jessthia, Mar 14, 2019
  4. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

Application error 0xc0000022

Good day,

To isolate the possible causes of error code 0xc0000022, please verify the information below.

• When did the issue start?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build number of your Windows PC?
    To check for updates, click the Start button and then go to
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update, and then select
    Check for updates. Click the Start button, go to
    Settings, select
    System and click About to find out the version and build number of your Windows PC.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

1. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022) - Similar Threads - application failed initialize

2. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022: I updated my laptop, it’s new, it’s 20 days old, the only installed applications are Google Chrome, everything worked great, now when I turn on the laptop I get an error and the applications won’t open...
  3. Application Error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Error 0xc0000022: When I open Google Chrome and Firefox browsers I receive this message. " The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022. Click OK to close the application" I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it is still coming up. I am running Windows 11 Home version...
  4. Application Error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Error 0xc0000022: When I open Google Chrome and Firefox browsers I receive this message. " The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000022. Click OK to close the application" I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it is still coming up. I am running Windows 11 Home version...
  5. Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "OWEtKernelLogger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: I just clean installed windows on a used ssd and updated windows and the drivers but I can't figure what this error code is coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/session-owetkernellogger-failed-to-start-with-the/74e44283-fcbc-44b5-8c9b-39513f45f675
  6. Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]One of the errors you can encounter on the Windows system is the 0xc0000135 […] This article Fix The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to initialize: I downloaded a program - Twinity - and thought all was fine until I tried to log in and got the failed to intialize message. Can I get round this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize/cb4619db-8347-4ced-85da-896f0692a1cb
  8. Error 0xc0000022

Error 0xc0000022: Hello, I've encounted an error with the code 0xc0000022, and then it says "Error at initialization of bundled DLL: WibuCm32.dll". I've tried to register WibuCm32.dll but it fails. There is one post with the same question in this forum but it is locked and still has no valid...
  9. initialization failed

initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  10. failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 Support
    failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022: Okay so after downloading the latest cumilative update, not the creators update I got this error Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Any idea how to fix this? 81583
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000022