Windows 10: The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

Discus and support The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All my installed programs won't open and any new installation including the visual c++ would not install. they all respond with the "The application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GodloveMpembeni, Aug 24, 2019.

1. The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

All my installed programs won't open and any new installation including the visual c++ would not install. they all respond with the "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect". Please I need assiastance on how toresolve this issue.

The visual c++ plus are missing too.

:)

GodloveMpembeni, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Phillip Pio, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 24, 2019
  4. aumza2525 Win User

The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

"WINDOWS 10 error The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect.

The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect.

aumza2525, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

1. The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect - Similar Threads - application has failed

2. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  3. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I've tried to start an .exe file and received the following message: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect. Please assist. The file is for an older PC game, and I would really like to start playing it. How do I fix this...
  4. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...: WINDOWS 10 Pro error The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I am getting the error ""WINDOWS 10 error The application has failed...
  5. This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.: When opening a file, the error "This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail" comes up. I tried to download and install the Microsoft...
  6. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...

The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect...: Hi all, Really struggling to understand how I can fix my pc. Several apps now fail with the message "The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect", including the media creation tool. I was getting by without certain apps, but...
  7. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

"The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  8. "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect."...: Hello, I've tried to download an older version of Roblox, a brickbuilding game, but when I try to launch it, the same error as the one in the title always shows up. I have tried checking the Event Viewer only to find nothing related to the error. I've also installed every...
  9. The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect

The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect: Hello, I'm having an issue with my computer, when I try to open almost ANY application I get the following error: "The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect" I have tried installing all the reinstalling all c++...
  10. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: I tried opening a program on my windows 10, but it keeps on saying "The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." What do I do?...