Windows 10: The application icon is not immediately displayed when you hover over it in the taskbar.

Discus and support The application icon is not immediately displayed when you hover over it in the taskbar. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I hovered over the application in the taskbar, I started to notice that the application icon itself did not display the application icon for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Seny_, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Seny_ Win User

The application icon is not immediately displayed when you hover over it in the taskbar.

When I hovered over the application in the taskbar, I started to notice that the application icon itself did not display the application icon for several minutes. Only Microsoft apps do not immediately display icons. I didn't notice this before. Tell me, what could this be connected with? Below is a screenshot. As an example, I took the game Minecraft for Windows 10. The application / game icon is restored almost immediately, but I do not like it when it disappears for a while.

:)

Seny_, Jul 22, 2021

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

The application icon is not immediately displayed when you hover over it in the taskbar.

Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. The application icon is not immediately displayed when you hover over it in the taskbar. - Similar Threads - application icon immediately

2. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  3. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual bug when hovering over taskbar: Lately when hovering over the taskbar, items will flicker when mouse is moved, when clicked, the windows will not open. When opening a program it will not open in window mode, it stays minimized....
  4. Visual bug when hovering over taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my taskbar icons are not showing preview when i hover over them: hello,my taskbar icons have stopped showing the preview when i hover over them the little window that is normally displayedcan anybody please assist me...
  6. Change desktop icons when hovering over

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change desktop icons when hovering over: I have changed the options to make it so that when I click and drag, the selection box is red but now I want to make it so that when I hover over icons their background appears red instead of the light blue/gray. Is it possible to change the background color from the image...
  7. Hover over icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  8. Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar

Mouse glitches when hovering over taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5point99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hztnax/mouse_glitches_when_hovering_over_taskbar/
  9. Taskbar icons don't display thumbnails when hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons don't display thumbnails when hovering: I used to be able to hover over the icons on my taskbar and preview the open windows. Now I have to click the icon see the windows. This is especially annoying when i try to change a spotify track withouth switching to the actual window. Please help....
  10. How to disable the title previews when hovering over an icon on the taskbar?

How to disable the title previews when hovering over an icon on the taskbar?: Disable these little text previews when your mouse hovers over an icon on the taskbar? For some reason even when I cursor is somewhere else these annoying little shits are still taking up a precious 1% of my screen. submitted by /u/TheZergBerg [link] [comments]...