Windows 10: The application is not starting correctly

Discus and support The application is not starting correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to install tencent gaming buddy emulator. it's installed perfectly. But now downled the game and it's showing " the application was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PiyushSharma_99, Feb 13, 2020.

1. The application is not starting correctly

I was trying to install tencent gaming buddy emulator.

it's installed perfectly. But now downled the game and it's showing " the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005.

Please help me with that, I tried it second time, but it's showing again and again. The application is not starting correctly c8594b5b-b7cd-4e8f-8d81-0766a29e03ba?upload=true.png

:)

PiyushSharma_99, Feb 13, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

0xc0000142 Application unable to start correctly

We would like to verify if you have tried the steps that were provided by
    Andre Da Costa
    on how to perform a repair of your Windows 10 using a media creation tool from the link posted above. If yes, then the next suggestion we have for you is to start the applications/games in
    compatibility mode. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on file (giving games application error 0xc0000142).
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run Compatibility Troubleshooter if the games work save the settings if not continue.
    • Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for

compatibility troubleshooting.
    • Select the operating system to which the driver is available.
    • Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under
      Privilege Level.
    • Click on Apply and then exit.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 13, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Office 365 programs: Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

He already did that. The list of what the OP tried is long and it includes pretty much everything I'm aware of *Sad

How about temporary disable AV and any antiransomware product, and run Office repair again?

Edit: just now have i finished reading the part of the post describing how you deleted Windows.old.
    This could be related. Normally, Windows doesn't need that old installation, but in some cases, some files could be needed..

Try with Repair install of the Windows.

AndreTen, Feb 13, 2020
  4. The application is not starting correctly

The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

The application is not starting correctly [​IMG]

HAROON2015, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

The application is not starting correctly

1. The application is not starting correctly - Similar Threads - application starting correctly

2. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: It happens this week all our clients and us face the same error randomly with random apps. Windows 10 and 11 are the same error. We believe it happens with everyone world wide. Microsoft please investigate this and it could by from one of your update.We did all the steps to...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  4. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Customization
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142: I get tis error for several applications The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.Device: Zebra VC80Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB...
  6. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142: I get tis error for several applications The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.Device: Zebra VC80Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB...
  7. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102: Hello, I've ran into this problem with my computer and some applications that are not able to start. I found the post similar to mine , that was made a while ago and was updated I think just yesterday. However hasn't been active for a bit. Anyways, I followed the steps and...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b: I am on Windows 11 Home release 220000.527 Fully updated and I am trying to open TrafficMonitor GitHub but it is showing 0xc000007b error.I am getting the same error for PCRemoteReceiver.I did not face any 0xc000007b error in Windows 10. Please provide solution....
  9. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly: can someone help im trying to download a game and it keeps saying that every time, i tried running it as administrator and i tried doing sfc /scannow it sayed there was a problem but that it fixed it submitted by /u/Scrubby32 [link] [comments]...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly

The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258