Windows 10: The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

Discus and support The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this problem reoccur and was driving me crazy. I tried every fix i could from this website and others. My fix for this problem was to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hatedbymany, Mar 15, 2021.

1. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

I've been having this problem reoccur and was driving me crazy. I tried every fix i could from this website and others.

My fix for this problem was to purchase a new SATA cable for my HDD which happens to be a Kingston SSD drive . Which also has my operating system on it.

My Eureka moment happened when I was transferring files from one drive to another, and a semi happened to drive by. I noticed that the file transfer dropped to zero for speed, and a few seconds later blue screen of death appeared. Saying

The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors Errors

I shut down the computer and opened the tower. I moved the HDD cables around to check if they were connected. Put the cover back on the tower and booted up my system. It started up no problem.

I then gave my tower a smack and said don't do that again... To my surprise a few seconds later i get the,

The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors again. Putting 2 and 2 together i figured it was either the power cable going to the SSD or the sata cable. I had bought a new HDD and it had a cable in the box. I replaced my old cable for the new one and haven't had the blue screen of death since.

:)

Hatedbymany, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 15, 2021
  3. ShannonMee, Mar 15, 2021
  4. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

the operating system could not be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors hal.dll

Sudenly when i boot my pc this message pops up:"the operating system could not be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors",the file name being hal.dll with status:0xc0000098,my win 10 bots normaly when i select the os in os selection,i
    think it doesn't boot windows fast mode,i tried using the pc repair in the windows installer but it couldn't solve the problem,please tell me how i could stop the appearing of this message

ParaschivDarius, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

1. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing... - Similar Threads - application operating system

2. I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...: So, I have just installed a new Motherboard on my PC which is the same motherboard as the previous one. but now when I boot up, It shows me this error message:- I did a couple of experiments, one of which was doing some effect. it was that I have 2 internal storage devices....
  3. I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...: So, I have just installed a new Motherboard on my PC which is the same motherboard as the previous one. but now when I boot up, It shows me this error message:- I did a couple of experiments, one of which was doing some effect. it was that I have 2 internal storage devices....
  4. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing: i have windows 10 64bit i wanna install 32bit but that happens when i boot my laptop from the usb ... I did use windows iso with both bits.. help me please...
  5. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing: i have windows 10 64bit i wanna install 32bit but that happens when i boot my laptop from the usb ... I did use windows iso with both bits.. help me please...
  6. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: So i've been using this pc 2 years and i get a error when i start the pc. It says:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:...
  8. The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: So i've been using this pc 2 years and i get a error when i start the pc. It says:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:...
  9. application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...: I face the following error when I turned my laptop on:application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contain errors File: \windows\system32\winload.efiI tried to repair it, with system diagnostics don't help.tried to repair it with...
  10. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...: Hello! I need help. When I turn my computer I get blue screen with: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors. File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows usb install operating system vouldnt be losfed