Windows 10: The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

Discus and support The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; process that caused this crash was the following:Faulting application name: svchost.exe_BrokerInfrastructure; version: 10.0.19041.546; time stamp:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mubashir P, Nov 29, 2022.

1. The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

process that caused this crash was the following:Faulting application name: svchost.exe_BrokerInfrastructure; version: 10.0.19041.546; time stamp: 0x058e175aFaulting module name: RPCRT4.dll; version: 10.0.19041.630; time stamp: 0x76243d9aException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x000000000001b7feFaulting process id: 0x47cFaulting application start time: 0x01d832dc6b07be98Faulting application path: C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exeFaulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\RPCRT4.dllReport Id: 73940d20-a053-4e4d-ba88-1a65bd2bd5e6Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

Mubashir P, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

Analyzing Svchost processes in Windows

Here's how to track down detailed information about any Svchost.exe process running in Windows 7/8.

a) You can use the Tasklist command-line tool to learn which services are running in a Svchost.exe. Just run cmd (command prompt) and hit

Tasklist /svc /fo list

Scroll through the list and find what you need. It's not quite intuitive so you can use third party programs with gui. See below:

b) You can use svchost viewer. Best utility. Note: to run this under XP you need .Net framework 2.0

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be... [​IMG]

c) Svchost Process Analyzer is another app for that.

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be... svchost.gif

d) And another app called Svchost lookup tool

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be... [​IMG]

e) And it won't hurt if you use Process Explorer and System Explorer.

It's never bad to keep your system under control, plus all these apps are portable no installation is required.

kthbai

Drone, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Wile E Win User
    RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Nov 29, 2022
  4. ex_reven Win User

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

RAM Died: svchost error

Isnt svchost a service related to programs tho, and not the OS itself?
    Like for example, there are multiple svchosts at any one time for multiple programs.

Though i suppose that still suggests the OS is buggered at the core.

ex_reven, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

1. The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be... - Similar Threads - application svchost exe

2. Persistent System and Application Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent System and Application Crashes: Hello,I am experiencing continuous system crashes and errors on a PC. So far, I have re-installed Windows using a new image, replaced the hard drive, and conducted memory checks, including MemTest86, and disk scans. The errors still persist. I encounter BSODs mentioning...
  3. Persistent System and Application Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent System and Application Crashes: Hello,I am experiencing continuous system crashes and errors on a PC. So far, I have re-installed Windows using a new image, replaced the hard drive, and conducted memory checks, including MemTest86, and disk scans. The errors still persist. I encounter BSODs mentioning...
  4. The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...: process that caused this crash was the following:Faulting application name: svchost.exe_BrokerInfrastructure; version: 10.0.19041.546; time stamp: 0x058e175aFaulting module name: RPCRT4.dll; version: 10.0.19041.630; time stamp: 0x76243d9aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  5. The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application svchost.exe is crashing my windows os and prompting the system to be...: process that caused this crash was the following:Faulting application name: svchost.exe_BrokerInfrastructure; version: 10.0.19041.546; time stamp: 0x058e175aFaulting module name: RPCRT4.dll; version: 10.0.19041.630; time stamp: 0x76243d9aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  6. Installing Windows OS updates by using Dism and Command prompt application

Installing Windows OS updates by using Dism and Command prompt application: Method 1 01 Go to this officialsite02 Search required update KB number, for example, 5016691 03 Download the required update say KB5016691 04 Rename the downloaded file name to KB5016691.msu05 Copy renamed file like kb5016691.msu to C:\ 06 Open the command prompt with admin...
  7. Installing Windows OS updates by using Dism and Command prompt application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows OS updates by using Dism and Command prompt application: Method 1 01 Go to this officialsite02 Search required update KB number, for example, 5016691 03 Download the required update say KB5016691 04 Rename the downloaded file name to KB5016691.msu05 Copy renamed file like kb5016691.msu to C:\ 06 Open the command prompt with admin...
  8. svchost system error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost system error: hi everyone i have been facing this strange issue while opening few apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-system-error/966ca1ba-3195-4fae-80f7-f72317ecd548
  9. svchost system error

svchost system error: hi everyone i have been facing this strange issue while opening few apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svchost-system-error/966ca1ba-3195-4fae-80f7-f72317ecd548
  10. Svchost Error: System detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Svchost Error: System detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.: I was on my laptop and got this error while browsing Chrome. I ran a malware scan but it didn’t find anything. I’m running Win10 os and will post more info if needed. Should I be worried? submitted by /u/RexTerm [link] [comments]...