Windows 10: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

Discus and support The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This message appears when I try to open or run most of the applications. I think my PC is infected. But I don't know what to do. I can't even the newly... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by -Joy-, Apr 16, 2020.

1. -Joy- Win User

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

This message appears when I try to open or run most of the applications. I think my PC is infected. But I don't know what to do. I can't even the newly downloaded setup of antiviruses or any other program. Please suggest a solution.

:)

-Joy-, Apr 16, 2020
  2. PatriciaWilson1, Apr 16, 2020
  3. PinkAcid Win User
    application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

hi,
    I uninstalled a media player from my programs and then all of a sudden every program I open has the error "application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005" or I get a system file error if I try to open any windows program (such as control panel or cmd).

I just don't know what to do to fix it *cry

I cannot reset the laptop as I cannot access the control panel or settings, I cant use a cd repair disk as it refuses to open the program to load it, I cannot use cmd or uninstall anything. I even tried to delete system 32 in order to force it to recover or reset and it refuses to delete the files, I cannot access safe mode either as the start menu freezes when I click the power button.

I have a limited range of apps that work which are file explorer, chrome, Malwarebytes and word document.

I don't care if anything you suggest wipes the system etc as ive already got every important file backed up onto an external hard drive and I have a second laptop which I'm typing from (very old and slow but it is tiding me over till I can fix my current one).

the laptop is an acer aspire V3-572-746F on windows 10 home premium

PinkAcid, Apr 16, 2020
  4. RajenderG Win User

cmd.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application.

Most of the application not starting its included even cmd.exe, start menu, network, notepad.exe... nothing is opening and getiing like "cmd.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application."

My system windows 10 licensed version.

RajenderG, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005 - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: It happens this week all our clients and us face the same error randomly with random apps. Windows 10 and 11 are the same error. We believe it happens with everyone world wide. Microsoft please investigate this and it could by from one of your update.We did all the steps to...
  3. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: It happens this week all our clients and us face the same error randomly with random apps. Windows 10 and 11 are the same error. We believe it happens with everyone world wide. Microsoft please investigate this and it could by from one of your update.We did all the steps to...
  4. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly: can someone help im trying to download a game and it keeps saying that every time, i tried running it as administrator and i tried doing sfc /scannow it sayed there was a problem but that it fixed it submitted by /u/Scrubby32 [link] [comments]...
  5. Error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: Error - The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005 This is the error that I get when I open a app called MahaSecure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-the-application-was-unable-to-start/89f9e5cf-b6e8-4c58-aab2-fc460580983c
  6. Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application unable to start due to error code 0xc0000005: Hi there! On my computer I have seen the Application Error appearing countless times especially when I would like to open an app. I have tried looking at the community's advice from other people especially going into Command Prompt and using sfc /scannow but it doesn't detect...
  7. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: hello, I'm running windows 10 pro x64 version 1909 and i keep getting error 0xc0000005 while trying to run a few applications such as steam or some other programs, it doesn't happen with all applications but it does happen with quite a few, its been bothering me for a while...
  8. application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005

application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005: hi, I uninstalled a media player from my programs and then all of a sudden every program I open has the error "application is unable to start correctly 0xc0000005" or I get a system file error if I try to open any windows program (such as control panel or cmd). I just...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly

The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258
  10. The Application was unable to start correctly( 0xc0000005).Click OK to

The Application was unable to start correctly( 0xc0000005).Click OK to: This error has occurred due to no reason. Couldn't open even a single application or even cannot open start menu. [img] [img] 93235
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this application was unable to start correctly