Windows 10: the application Was Unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the applictaion.

Discus and support the application Was Unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the applictaion. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Asus tuf Gaming A15 WIndows 10 computer. I install many games but every games shows this error. Please Help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SpyPie, Aug 9, 2020.

1. SpyPie Win User

the application Was Unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the applictaion.

I have Asus tuf Gaming A15 WIndows 10 computer. I install many games but every games shows this error. Please Help me.

:)

SpyPie, Aug 9, 2020

2. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."-is the error that I've been getting on many applications, reinstalling windows was an option suggested by many, and so did I, but it didn't seem to help at
    all, I've seen the applications work on different computers, but mine is only the exception.. any tips?

Kushagra Rajesh, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 9, 2020
  4. alirahim Win User

the application Was Unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the applictaion.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. - Help!

When I try to open a game or something I get this error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I have tried everything, re-installing Net.framework and moving around the dll's but nothing worked, any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC]

alirahim, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. the application Was Unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the applictaion. - Similar Threads - application Was Unable

2. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002. click OK to close the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002. click OK to close the application: I tried some many things from youtube, stack overflow and so on . but nothing solved this promblem . Even i tried installing Microsoft Scanner and it shown there no malwares in your system even though , iam getting the same error try to solve the promblem...
  3. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002. click OK to close the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002. click OK to close the application: I tried some many things from youtube, stack overflow and so on . but nothing solved this promblem . Even i tried installing Microsoft Scanner and it shown there no malwares in your system even though , iam getting the same error try to solve the promblem...
  4. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b & 0xc000003e. Click ok to close...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b & 0xc000003e. Click ok to close...: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b & 0xc000003e. Click ok to close the application. This error message is coming after resetting my pc. Please help. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. click Ok to close the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. click Ok to close the application: Hi, I have installed Age of mythology 3 , but i am not able to run it. I have tried every means to solve it reinstalling the game, C++, .NET, running as administrator, compatibility, changing dll files etc., but unable to fix it. If some knows the solution please post it....
  6. Application Was unable to start correctly 0x0000005 click ok to close the application.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application Was unable to start correctly 0x0000005 click ok to close the application.: Hello all. I've been facing this issue since last update 5 days ago. Before everything was working fine. I tried to install the application again, it worked for some time then became the same. please help....
  7. Application Was unable to start correctly 0x0000005 click ok to close the application.

Application Was unable to start correctly 0x0000005 click ok to close the application.: Hello all. I've been facing this issue since last update 5 days ago. Before everything was working fine. I tried to install the application again, it worked for some time then became the same. please help....
  8. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000000e5. Click OK to close the application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000000e5. Click OK to close the application.: I have a problem at the start of laptop i have error oflibrary not found Shell32.ell when start or i try to open any application, e.g. excel, word, powerpoint, google chrome, or any that's liked with system32 folder i got the message The application was unable to start...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000017). Click OK to close the application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000017). Click OK to close the application.: I receive this error whenever I try to open a system tool like regedit, task manager and mmc.exe. I also can't access administrative programs from the control panel even though I'm the admin. Is there a way to solve this problem without resetting it? I'm using Windows 10...
  10. ",,,application was unable to start correctly (Oxxc0000142)...click OK to close the application

",,,application was unable to start correctly (Oxxc0000142)...click OK to close the application: Running Windows 10. All office products (Word, Excel...etc) suddenly stopped working and I am getting the error listed in my title. Looked all over the place and tried some of the suggestions on youtube and other places without luck. Using these applications for a small...
Tags: