Windows 10: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher

Discus and support the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was installing the epic games launcher, and when i click on epic games launcher, this error popped up, the application was unable to start correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MUHAMAD ZAINUL, Jan 5, 2021.

1. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher

I was installing the epic games launcher, and when i click on epic games launcher, this error popped up, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, i search for solution at epic games store support but they said i should refer this problem to microsoft support team.

:)

MUHAMAD ZAINUL, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Bogdan A. Win User

Error 0xc000007b when opening Epic Games Launcher

Hello, I have recently installed the Epic Games Launcher and every time I open it I get a popup with "Application error - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I have tried everything like reinstalling DirectX,
    reinstalling .NET core, reinstalling Visual C++ 20xx 64 and 86 bit versions, reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher itself, running in as an administrator, running it in compatibility mode, installing some DLLs in System32 and SysWOW64 Windows files, disabling
    Antivirus, and it still does not open. Can I please get some help?

Thanks.

Bogdan A., Jan 5, 2021
  3. EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER crashes multiple times.

i cant open EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER. id like to play fortnite on my new Razer Blade Pro. But it crashes and a Crashreportclient.exe pop up and says 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)'

MohamedRazim, Jan 5, 2021
  4. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher

Unable to Launch Epic Games Launcher

Epic Games Launcher is Unable to open, an error number "0xc000007b" is occurring.

AceZebra1880006, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher

1. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, epic games launcher - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  3. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: I've been having an issue when trying to install Epic Games Launcher. Basically, when I open the Epic Games Installer, the loading screen gets to a certain point where DirectX and Permissions are mentioned, then asks me to allow Epic Online Services to make changes to my...
  4. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b: Hi, I'm using windows 10 home all updated. I'm trying to install Android Studio and after the installation, This error message popped up saying " studio64.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the...
  5. Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games launcher- 0xc000007b error: Hello, I wanted to play fortnite with friends but i got a Error 0xc000007bscreen1. How can i solve it? Also I got similar problem when I tried playing apex legends yesterday. [ATTACH] Thanks, Grzegorz...
  6. Epic Games Launcher fails to start correctly, error code - 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher fails to start correctly, error code - 0xc000007b: I have tried almost every possible solution that I came across, which involves reinstallling the application several times. Yet there seems no end to this problem. Please Help.[ATTACH]...
  7. epic games the application was unable start correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    epic games the application was unable start correctly: hi, i have been getting this error on my computer for a few days.I downloaded all .dlls but still the error has not been fixed. I will be glad if you help...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b): Hello there. When I try to Start Libre Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, or try to install Origin I get the message mentioned above. Everything else works fine (i think). Here is a list what I already tried to solve the problem: -Rebooted Computer -Performed a clean boot...
  9. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b: So I've just recently got my Windows 10 PC the other day and installed Skyrim Special Edition from my old physical copy I had and it loaded and ran just fine. well the next day I found the disk had all but been destroyed. So I purchased the game digitally from Steam and...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).: Hi there, I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo. I am getting an error on launch of the application. It seems to be the only application that cannot run. The error is: "The application was unable to start correctly...
Tags: