Windows 10: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

Discus and support The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've just recently got my Windows 10 PC the other day and installed Skyrim Special Edition from my old physical copy I had and it loaded and ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by {Kuro] [Bara}, May 10, 2020.

1. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

So I've just recently got my Windows 10 PC the other day and installed Skyrim Special Edition from my old physical copy I had and it loaded and ran just fine. well the next day I found the disk had all but been destroyed. So I purchased the game digitally from Steam and installed it after uninstalling the old copy and now I get the 0xc000007b error and nothing I've tried has worked. I've tried every solution I've found by searching online myself and everything that has been suggested to me via Steam Community and Bethesda Support. Like I said nothing has worked.

"Solutions" I've used

Reintalled the game

Reinstalling all the Visual C++ programs/files

Updating/reinstalling Direct X

Ran Command Prompt: sfc/scannow

common_dlls_for_games.rar
    Clean Boot

Updating GPU drivers

Updating Window 10

And a few others that I can't think of at the moment. I don't understand why I'm getting the error, especially when everything that is suppose to fix it isn't working and when just the day before the issue started the same game worked. I'm not having the issue with any other program and I haven't tried any other games yet because I have none installed at this time. I hope someone can help me fix this.

:)

{Kuro] [Bara}, May 10, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, May 10, 2020
  3. kcauchi Win User
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Hi there,

I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo.

I am getting an error on launch of the application. It seems to be the only application that cannot run.

The error is:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

It seems to be an error with the C++ runtime. I have installed them but I have been unsuccessful.

l also contacted the company. Still waiting for a response although I don't think its an issue with the software.

Any help please?

Thanks!

kcauchi, May 10, 2020
  4. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."-is the error that I've been getting on many applications, reinstalling windows was an option suggested by many, and so did I, but it didn't seem to help at
    all, I've seen the applications work on different computers, but mine is only the exception.. any tips?

Kushagra Rajesh, May 10, 2020
Thema:

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

1. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b): Solved : ( Solution at bottom of this first post ) The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b) . After a Windows 10 install to ssd ; I have this error whenever running installers . Brave Browser worked. But no luck installing anything else.This is one of the...
  3. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b): Solved : ( Solution at bottom of this first post ) The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00007b) . After a Windows 10 install to ssd ; I have this error whenever running installers . Brave Browser worked. But no luck installing anything else.This is one of the...
  4. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b" error while launching GTA5 game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b" error while launching GTA5 game.: I recently download GTA 5 on my windows 10 laptop, but whenever try to launch the game it show 0xc000007b error message. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft visual c++ multiple ties. As of now my laptop has 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019 c++. I have even performed...
  5. Cannot start application (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start application (0xc000007b): I get this error saying 'The application couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.' (I think you know what I'm talking about) while trying to run new games Sekiro, Borderlands, etc. I googled about how to fix it but none of the solutions have...
  6. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5) error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5) error: on my PC any time i try to open certain apps, (Steam, Discord, Razer Synapse) i get the error message in the title and im unable to open these apps, ive researched this issue and uninstalled all 3rd party anti virus (AVG) to no avail, it seems that no matter how many times i...
  7. The application was unable to start correctly

The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258
  8. 0x0000022 application was unable to start correctly

0x0000022 application was unable to start correctly: I hope someone can help. I received an update for SmartFTP and updated. I have not used the application for months. After updating, I tried to run SmartFTP and up came the error message: The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000022 I checked other...
  9. Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)": What is up Tenforums? It has been quite a long time since I came for some actual support :P. Some of you may know who I am from SevenForums from a looooong time ago. But anyway, as the title suggests, I've been constantly getting this error while trying to run some...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).: Hi there, I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo. I am getting an error on launch of the application. It seems to be the only application that cannot run. The error is: "The application was unable to start correctly...