Windows 10: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Discus and support The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo. I am getting an error on launch of the application. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kcauchi, Aug 16, 2015.

1. kcauchi Win User

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Hi there,

I have windows 10 installed and I have also installed the finale 2014 demo.

I am getting an error on launch of the application. It seems to be the only application that cannot run.

The error is:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

It seems to be an error with the C++ runtime. I have installed them but I have been unsuccessful.

l also contacted the company. Still waiting for a response although I don't think its an issue with the software.

Any help please?

Thanks!

:)

kcauchi, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Error with ColorUservice.exe

Hello, then i turn on my laptop asus, after few minutes an error appear called coloruservice.exe '' The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to close the application.

privietandrej, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Finale 2014 is a music composing program.

This seems like a good guide of what you can do:
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...xc000007b.html

Basically:
    • Reinstall .Net Framework
    • Reinstall Finale 2014
    • Check your harddisc

Going through these steps from top to bottom, each of them might already solve the problem. There is a good chance that this already solves the problem and you do not even have to go down the complete list from the link.

Joergi, Aug 16, 2015
  5. gogreen Win User
    gogreen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. The application was unable to start 0xc000007b.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The application was unable to start 0xc000007b.: Installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and will not open comes up with application error The application was unable to start 0xc000007b. Custom built computer. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit operating system....
  3. The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000xxx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000xxx: Hi. When I start Adobe products, for example Photoshop, After Effects, it crashes all other opened programs browser, windows explorer. I get this type of errors: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012d The application was unable to start correctly...
  4. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b): Hello there. When I try to Start Libre Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, or try to install Origin I get the message mentioned above. Everything else works fine (i think). Here is a list what I already tried to solve the problem: -Rebooted Computer -Performed a clean boot...
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b: So I've just recently got my Windows 10 PC the other day and installed Skyrim Special Edition from my old physical copy I had and it loaded and ran just fine. well the next day I found the disk had all but been destroyed. So I purchased the game digitally from Steam and...
  6. "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b" error while launching GTA5 game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b" error while launching GTA5 game.: I recently download GTA 5 on my windows 10 laptop, but whenever try to launch the game it show 0xc000007b error message. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft visual c++ multiple ties. As of now my laptop has 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015-2019 c++. I have even performed...
  7. Cannot start application (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start application (0xc000007b): I get this error saying 'The application couldn't start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.' (I think you know what I'm talking about) while trying to run new games Sekiro, Borderlands, etc. I googled about how to fix it but none of the solutions have...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258
  9. 0x0000022 application was unable to start correctly

0x0000022 application was unable to start correctly: I hope someone can help. I received an update for SmartFTP and updated. I have not used the application for months. After updating, I tried to run SmartFTP and up came the error message: The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000022 I checked other...
  10. Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Getting "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)": What is up Tenforums? It has been quite a long time since I came for some actual support :P. Some of you may know who I am from SevenForums from a looooong time ago. But anyway, as the title suggests, I've been constantly getting this error while trying to run some...
Tags: