Windows 10: the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

Discus and support the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ansonkonnoth, Apr 19, 2019.

1. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

:)

Ansonkonnoth, Apr 19, 2019

2. inverted characters

When I want to type the symbol - at-. Or - inverted commas. They are swopped around. So on my keyboard I press shift then the number 2, and up comes inverted commas. Likewise when I press shift and the symbol for inverted commas, the at symbol comes
    up. I don't know how to get it back to the way it was. Please help. Many thanks

SandyMarrero, Apr 19, 2019
  3. SailorMax Win User
    comma button and colon symbol

Hello,

After update my phone to Windows Phone 8.1 I lost colon symbol from "dot" button submenu.

I turned on "comma" button, but submenu of "dot" button still has comma-symbol too. Why do we need 2 comma symbols in this case? Is it bug or a strange feature?

Previous version of Windows Phone (8) has colon in "dot" submenu.

thank you.

SailorMax, Apr 19, 2019
  4. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard

1. the at symbol and double inverted comma symbol is interchanged in my keyboard - Similar Threads - symbol double inverted

2. my keyboard symbols are messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    my keyboard symbols are messed up: i need help my keyboard has the symbols all messed up, and can't used it correctly. for example can't use the arroba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-symbols-are-messed-up/5a415066-aabd-4d21-9e39-c3fe4b92a652
  3. my keyboard symbols are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard symbols are messed up: i need help my keyboard has the symbols all messed up, and can't used it correctly. for example can't use the arroba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-symbols-are-messed-up/5a415066-aabd-4d21-9e39-c3fe4b92a652
  4. my keyboard symbols are messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Double symbols on laptop keyboard ~~ ^^ ``

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double symbols on laptop keyboard ~~ ^^ ``: So I'm having trouble fixing double symbols appearing when pressing the keyboard just once. The symbols are: ~~ ^^ ´´ and I can't type accent letters such as: ã, á, é, etc.I've tried every fix I've found on the internet such as uninstalling my drivers on device manager,...
  6. Double symbols on laptop keyboard ~~ ^^ ``

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double symbols on laptop keyboard ~~ ^^ ``: So I'm having trouble fixing double symbols appearing when pressing the keyboard just once. The symbols are: ~~ ^^ ´´ and I can't type accent letters such as: ã, á, é, etc.I've tried every fix I've found on the internet such as uninstalling my drivers on device manager,...
  7. Laptop Keyboard symbol error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard symbol error: Hi. My laptop keyboard has gone mad!!! A lot of the symbol characters have swapped around eg the "?" is now on the "_" button!the "&" is the "/" buttonthe Hashtag is a £ sign and others have moved. Its a nightmare to type!I have tried and it did Not work....Updated keyboard...
  8. Invert a symbol in Notepad

Invert a symbol in Notepad: I need to Invert o so that it aligns at the top. Turn o upside-down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invert-a-symbol-in-notepad/b9a15710-8d3a-4002-b50f-ef1936e7e134
  9. Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spanish keyboard @ symbol: how to: I am using an 850 wireless keyboard and it has the @ symbol on the same key as Q, yet it is not located above Q, it is below, and white, not blue, so the FN key doesn't work to produce the symbol. I've tried all the other keys plus the Q but nothing seems to work... [IMG]...
  10. keyboard symbols incorrect

keyboard symbols incorrect: language symbols showing up for incorrect keys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-symbols-incorrect/6de4c2b0-eb20-45e3-9339-3a202830d47c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my dell show inverted commas when i hit @

2. how to do inverted commas on keyboard

3. at key and inverted comma key

4. keyboard @ and are interchnaged,
  5. inverted commas symbol,
  6. why is at symbol where my comma symbol is windows,
  7. where is my at symbol,
  8. type inverted commas on a pc,
  9. why have comma and at symbols changed,
  10. @ symbol interchanged in keyboard windows,
  11. keyboard and @ interchanged,
  12. how do i put coplete inverted commas on keyboard,
  13. keyboard at sign now inverted commas,
  14. how to do double inverted commas on pc,
  15. why are my inverted commas in the wrong place on my keyboard?