Windows 10: The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803

Discus and support The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried all troubleshooting guidance's for the correction...but it doesn't worked, plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShrinivasWattamwar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803

I have tried all troubleshooting guidance's for the correction...but it doesn't worked, plz help

:)

ShrinivasWattamwar, Oct 11, 2018

2. Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV

Okay, just tried this, Display Audio or anything mentioning the TV isn't on the list:

The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803 [​IMG]

And the troubleshooter only had options for the same two devices in the tray before:

The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803 [​IMG]

CrashGordon94, Oct 13, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803

1. The audio device cannot be found after update of windows version 1803 - Similar Threads - audio device cannot

2. audio device is not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio device is not found: Until my update, I could hear fine on my computer, but now even the audio device cannot be found. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-device-is-not-found/648d5fea-8a31-4073-ad20-f8bfd2d6545d
  3. Windows 21H1 Update Audio device not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 21H1 Update Audio device not found: I unfortunately applied the Windows 21H1 update today. Ever since, my laptop builtin microphone and speaker don't work. The devices are not getting detected in the device manager even if I do a show hidden devices.I tried to uninstall the drivers of detected sound devices...
  4. No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update

No audio device found after the latest windows 10 update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] These are the screen shots of troubleshooting audio problem in the sequence. The mic and the inbuilt laptop speakers are not working . No hardware problem detected . The respective drivers were reinstalled a per the solution i saw online for...
  5. Cannot update to version 1803

Cannot update to version 1803: Split from this thread. I have just purchased a new laptop today, and it is having problems downloading the update to Version 1803. It keeps saying "couldn't install bc the power is off", which is not the case...what should I do? Kind of a newbie but, learning quickly :) TY...
  6. Cannot finish Update to Windows 10 version 1803

Cannot finish Update to Windows 10 version 1803: Receive message that install of update to windows 10 version 1803 can't complete because app, Avira AntiVir couldn't be uninstalled. When I go to uninstall manually this app, it is not found. I am unable to install other apps that I need because of this. How do I resolve?...
  7. Cannot print after update to version 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot print after update to version 1803: Several people I help with their computers have lost the ability to print after the April/May 2018 update to version 1803. Some of them tell me the problem 'fixed itself' after a couple days. Three people still cannot print after a couple weeks. One person has an HP Color...
  8. Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV

Updated to Version 1803, HDMI audio on TV: Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Basically I use Windows 10 64-bit and I just got done with the update to Version 1803. I often hook my laptop up to my LG TV via HDMI but now the TV audio no longer works, though the PC speakers are fine. My laptop is an HP Envy...
  9. Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Using IDT HD Audio

Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Using IDT HD Audio: Hello All *Smile, I just updated to Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Apparently IDT High Definition Audio CODEC has not been updated for v.1803 - I've downloaded and installed the latest with no luck. And ran all the troubleshooting suggestions I could find....
  10. Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Using IDT HD Audio

Windows 10 version 1803 and found I have no audio. Using IDT HD Audio: That's great. I'm glad you got it sorted.