Windows 10: The audio has gone numb

Discus and support The audio has gone numb in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; am not able to listen to music nor anything even while browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParthasarthySK, Jan 7, 2019.

1. The audio has gone numb

am not able to listen to music nor anything even while browsing

:)

ParthasarthySK, Jan 7, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 7, 2019
  4. The audio has gone numb

Numb lock

We did this and the numb lock status was already set to "enabled". Still have to turn it on with login or restart.

Patrick423, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

The audio has gone numb

1. The audio has gone numb - Similar Threads - audio has gone

2. I audio is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I audio is gone: This has been happening for some weeks and I explained what going all of my output and input got deleted for some reason I did every thing and still none it was so bad I have to buy some headphones and the headphones I brought have to the sound of my computer that is gone...
  3. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  4. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is gone: This just started today, I had a bluescreen and my pc restarted. Boom my Realtek drivers/audio to my headphones are gone. This happened to my friend also but he got it resolved. Dunno why this is happening, it was fine for a whole year!...
  5. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Audio completely gone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio completely gone.: Hello, I've run into an issue on my desktop where audio no longer works. I initially thought it was a driver issue, so I checked my audio drivers for updates or problems, but there wasn't any reported issues. I went through a process of elimination to try and determine what...
  7. My audio is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio is gone: I needed an adapter so someone threw one to me and it landed near the touchpad on my dell laptop. This caused it to shut down and when I turned it back on, I got the initial set up screen. I skipped that, and noticed my audio wasn't working. I checked the settings, and the...
  8. Audio is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio is gone: Hello, My sound is gone and it was alright yesterday. I did all troubleshooting and updates but none of it seems to resolve this issue. I did some digging and i found that I can't find windows audio end point builder in services. Cheers....
  9. Phone numbes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone numbes: 800-745-9386 and 888-587-1346 Ate they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-numbes/2ae91236-3273-4de6-a985-e4e89839afe0
  10. Audio GONE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio GONE: on 10/11/18 my laptop updated (windows 10) and it deleted all audio. Headphones don't work, no playback without headphones either. Audio icon is in "mute" mode and I can't alter it. The audio settings shows that I no longer have any audio devices. Tried troubleshooting and...