Windows 10: The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that...

Discus and support The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/i-got-touched [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo79mk/the_audio_on_my_windows_10_pc_is_not_working_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i-got-touched, Mar 24, 2020.

1. The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that...

/u/i-got-touched, Mar 24, 2020

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that...

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that...

1. The audio on my windows 10 pc is not working. The troubleshoot was able to figure out that... - Similar Threads - audio working troubleshoot

2. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?: Dear Sir, When I notice that AUDIO SYSTEM in my PC with WINDOWS 10 is not working. Previously it works properly, Even after clicking the TROUBLE SHOOT, it verifies the defects., it shows ' tourn off sound effects and enhancements, I do not know what to do, because I am an old...
  3. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?: Dear Sir, When I notice that AUDIO SYSTEM in my PC with WINDOWS 10 is not working. Previously it works properly, Even after clicking the TROUBLE SHOOT, it verifies the defects., it shows ' tourn off sound effects and enhancements, I do not know what to do, because I am an old...
  4. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN MY PC with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  6. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  7. Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting: Hello r/Windows10! Need help with troubleshooting audio issues on my PC. Just assembled it but I am running into an issue with the audio. No input devices are detected tried with multiple headsets. The only on that works is a Corsair wireless headset that I've plugged into...
  8. audio and troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio and troubleshooter not working: Audio service is not running and when I try to Troubleshoot I get error code: 0xC0000409 I've tried updating but all updates are stuck on 'Currently pending download' even during active hours. I tried running service.msc but get the message 'side by side configuration is...
  9. Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue: Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried all sorts of things recommended online but can’t figure it out. It's specifically my computer, I tried 2 other devices that...
  10. Windows 10 PC freezes and I cant figure out the cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC freezes and I cant figure out the cause.: Hello, Recently I have been having this issue where if I leave my computer alone from anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours it freezes, forcing me to force a restart using the power button. The freeze itself allows the mouse to move around, but clicking and using the keyboard...