Windows 10: the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,

Discus and support the aug update killed my Pc running win 10, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after the aug update my comp pic will not boot , no boot light ,keyboard monitor,tried hard restart, hit power 4 time ,f8 . it just killed it no way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcLangevin, Aug 17, 2019.

1. the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,

after the aug update my comp pic will not boot , no boot light ,keyboard monitor,tried hard restart, hit power 4 time ,f8 . it just killed it no way to input anything

:)

MarcLangevin, Aug 17, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 killed my pc!

Hi Mike,

From the information you have provided, we're not sure if Windows logged in successfully after the upgrade. If Windows had gone to a black screen even before logging in to your user profile, we would have access to limited tools to troubleshoot this issue.
    So I would suggest you try these steps and check if they help:

• While at the black screen, try using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager.
    • If it becomes visible, try finding LockAppHost.exe on the Details tab and ending the task.
      • If this resolves the black screen, use corruption resolution steps (dism, then sfc), and run the all apps PowerShell command in

• If this does not work, use File, Run new task in Task Manager to start an Administrator CMD window. Use this to create a new administrator user with the following commands (changing “<password>” to something of the customer’s choosing):

net user test <password> /add

net localgroup Administrators test /add
    • This will give you a test user to try, which will confirm if the issue is user or system-specific.

If the above steps didn't help, then I would suggest you try the following steps and check:

• Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:
      • To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.
      • To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, DisplayPort to VGA, or any other combination.
    • Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.
      • Advanced boot options, Safe Mode with Networking, or Low Resolution Video
      • Check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters
        • If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)
        • If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.
    Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Bennet Martin, Aug 17, 2019
  4. the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,

Win 10 updates cause PC to freeze

Hi,

This issue may happen due to several reasons such as software conflicts. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the update that your PC trying to install?
    • Are you encountering any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Update troubleshooter
    and see if this resolves the issue.

Regards.

Katrina Men, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

the aug update killed my Pc running win 10,

1. the aug update killed my Pc running win 10, - Similar Threads - aug update killed

2. Latest update killed my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update killed my PC: Yesterday before going to sleep I applied the latest update via "Update and shut down". This morning my PC is dead. The fans spin, and some mood lights are on, but it doesn't give any video output on any port, GPU or MB. There's literally no other explanation than the update....
  3. Latest update killed my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update killed my PC: Yesterday before going to sleep I applied the latest update via "Update and shut down". This morning my PC is dead. The fans spin, and some mood lights are on, but it doesn't give any video output on any port, GPU or MB. There's literally no other explanation than the update....
  4. Latest update killed my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updates are killing my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates are killing my pc: Not only it takes forever it goes on a restart loop. I somehow found a way to reset it. This has been happening every time I update. I even turned off auto update but windows still forces the update somehow. submitted by /u/varman13 [link] [comments]...
  6. Win 10 Killing my programs!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Killing my programs!: Win 10 lately been killing my background tasks/programs like geforce experience, Icue and other programs without asking anything, its just doing whatever the **** it wants what the heck?!...
  7. Win 10 last update Aug 2019

Win 10 last update Aug 2019: Hi, after the last update my device wont start anymore. Windows 10 is stucked on the login screen. I insert my pin code but instead of load the desktop the login screen appear again. Any help?...
  8. Win 10 update on Aug 20, and another update on 21.

Win 10 update on Aug 20, and another update on 21.: Just wanted to thank you all at Microsuck for f-ing up my day. Your latest update deleted ALL of the icons on my desktop. Some files, and my complete internet history including all of my saved passwords, along with my Google Maps saved places. I'm still looking to find...
  9. Win 10 1803 update killed my computer today

Win 10 1803 update killed my computer today: Dear Microsoft, You have killed my computer with another 1803 update today...now it won't perform an automatic repair...and it won't restore to the previous state from April 12...**** have you done now? Your auto update system is killing productivity of millions of workers...
  10. Win 10 upgrade killed my PC

Win 10 upgrade killed my PC: Two days ago, a Win 10 upgrade occurred and my Dell Studio will not boot. Macrium Reflect got me to the DOS prompts and most files seem to be there. I backed them up to a 4TB Seagate external drive. Microsoft acknowledges that they shot my PC with a mandatory Win 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 update killed my pc 2019