Windows 10: the auto loginfeature is very annoying

Discus and support the auto loginfeature is very annoying in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I'm a student that uses a platform from my school called 1link and we have all of our school links on that site but the thing is you have to log on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by antonyj9h, May 4, 2021.

1. antonyj9h Win User

the auto loginfeature is very annoying

So I'm a student that uses a platform from my school called 1link and we have all of our school links on that site but the thing is you have to log on thru Microsoft and Microsoft has this dumb auto-login feature where if someone else logs in on Microsoft their user gets automatically saved and auto logons and I can't do anything because the login loading screen is too fast for me to fix this problem, for now, I'm just using guest mode and incognito so none of the passwords save so I can logon Does anyone have a solution ??

:)

antonyj9h, May 4, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, May 4, 2021
  4. the auto loginfeature is very annoying

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, May 4, 2021
Thema:

the auto loginfeature is very annoying

1. the auto loginfeature is very annoying - Similar Threads - auto loginfeature very

2. Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!: When I copy a file to a folder and want to rename the file I right click once on the file name to select it and a second time to place the cursor where I want to edit the name within the original file name. However, before I am able to begin typing the computer automatically...
  3. Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Highlighting Folder Names. Very Annoying!!!!!: When I copy a file to a folder and want to rename the file I right click once on the file name to select it and a second time to place the cursor where I want to edit the name within the original file name. However, before I am able to begin typing the computer automatically...
  4. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  5. A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying

A problem in Windows 11 that is very annoying: I installed Windows 11 a few months ago and my storage is a hard driveHDDAfter installing Windows 11, it was fast and good for a month, but after a month, sometimes it took 3 minutes to boot, while in Windows 10, it only took 40 seconds to boot, and this was very annoying....
  6. How to get rid of this thing very annoying...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get rid of this thing very annoying...: [ATTACH]Please help!! I do not want this icon <<<< here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-thing-very-annoying/f724e6fb-f676-4d81-b971-db237d193017
  7. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  8. Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Well, this is a huge mess and very, very annoying: When I configure microsoft store to install my games on drive D, it happens, it is this mess leaving everything ugly and confusing and the worst is that I can not even put this mess in a single folder, has to be exposed on drive D, I like to leave all my computer well...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. ISO corruption , very annoying.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO corruption , very annoying.: I am using the links provided by "ten forums" , i have the "https everywhere" extension enabled , could this be an issue. Thanks 16122