Windows 10: The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...

Discus and support The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AWSMxx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AWSMxx, May 26, 2020.

1. /u/AWSMxx Win User

The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...

/u/AWSMxx, May 26, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 26, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 26, 2020
  4. The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...

Automatic Updates

Okay, so recently I reinstalled Windows XP (SP2 slipstream) do to an irreparable problem with the Windows Installer.

So, after I got most of my ducks in order I started receiving updates via Automatic Updates, which was good. I had and currently have my Automatic Updates set to download, but let me choose when to install them, which is where the problem comes in.

I downloaded the updates, but was never prompted to install them. Is there some way that I can manually install them? They should be on my computer somewhere, right?

Thanks in advance.

OnePostWonder, May 26, 2020
Thema:

The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i...

1. The automatic update can not be installed, turned back to before, reinstall, and so on, i... - Similar Threads - automatic update installed

2. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...: windows 10, edge issuethe dark overlord microsoft, hijacked me to a point i cannot find an answer for, as i am not a tech saavy individual. i dont want my devices to sync no matter what the digital universe thinks is best for me, asking 10 times a day. i like to keep my...
  3. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...: windows 10, edge issuethe dark overlord microsoft, hijacked me to a point i cannot find an answer for, as i am not a tech saavy individual. i dont want my devices to sync no matter what the digital universe thinks is best for me, asking 10 times a day. i like to keep my...
  4. how can i put my computer back the way it was before i was hijacked with an automatic edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?: Help me if you know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-upgarde-automatically/32e4ea31-0fb8-45e6-bb81-b670ea06ffe9
  6. delete zoom so I can reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete zoom so I can reinstall: delete zoom so I can reinstall with pass word I remember https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-zoom-so-i-can-reinstall/7c49e8b9-735c-4d0d-84e6-a43bcd7138e0
  7. Should I reinstall Kaspersky Before turning Win De

Should I reinstall Kaspersky Before turning Win De: Hi I am in the process of a Clean install Windows 10 I had to Completely Uninstall Kaspersky (Full Version) and reading the thread text_156.txt re - cannot install Mcvee or other Virus programs with Windows Defender still working? Does that also apply to Kaspersky ? Q -...
  8. Should I reinstall Kaspersky Befor turning Win De

Should I reinstall Kaspersky Befor turning Win De: Hi I am in the process of a Clean install Windows 10 I had to Completely Uninstall Kaspersky (Full Version) and reading the thread text_156.txt re - cannot install Mcvee or other Virus programs with Windows Defender still working? Does that also apply to Kaspersky ? Q -...
  9. automatic restore points before update install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    automatic restore points before update install?: I am wondering if Windows 10 will automatically create restore points before installing forced updates. If not, will we be notified about these updates before hand so we can make restore points manually? In previous editions of Windows, we were often offered optional or...
  10. Automatic Updates will not turn on

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automatic Updates will not turn on: Hi, I have just installed the April update for Windows 10, and was curious why it hadn't automatically installed, as previous updates had done. Now when I go into Settings>Updates & Security>Advanced Options, when I try to turn on Automatic Updates it turns straight back...