Windows 10: The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update...

Discus and support The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the April 2020 update of Windows 10 the "BACK" button on my mouse is overtaken by the Windows 10 integrated Office application, e.g. each time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Exp1icitc0ntent, Apr 19, 2020.

1. The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update...

After the April 2020 update of Windows 10 the "BACK" button on my mouse is overtaken by the Windows 10 integrated Office application, e.g. each time I press this button, the annoying "adware" Office 365 application starts, although I have another Office 2016 installed. Uninstalling the Office 365 application via the PowerShell, uninstalling of my own Office 2016 & deleting my microsoft account from the Windows didn't help. The mouse comes without any driver or support, so there isn't any possibility to set up the button assigment. Until the last update everything was OK.

:)

Exp1icitc0ntent, Apr 19, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 19, 2020
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update...

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update...

1. The "BACK" mouse button directs to the Win 10 integrated OFFICE app after recent update... - Similar Threads - mouse button directs

2. Mouse dpi button opens office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse dpi button opens office: Hello, i have problems with my mouse dpi button, because when i press it opens office. I've searched for a solution but nothing has worked. The mouse its a philips spk7203, its a usb wireless model. I've noticed that some functionalities that used to work fine are not...
  3. Start button wont work after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button wont work after recent update: Did the update to 1909?? this week and since then 1 had problems launching from taskbar and 2 the start button on the left changes colour when overhovered but doesnt do anything so I cant get to the apps etc. Help!...
  4. Wireless Mouse not working after the recent update of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Mouse not working after the recent update of windows 10: After the recent update of Windows 10, my wireless mouse is not working. Although I tried it in other PCs which are not updated yet and it works fine. I also run the latest drivers of the mouse. Please help me. My Laptop- Acer Nitro 5 My mouse- iball FREEGO G18...
  5. SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10: I RESTARTED MY LAPTOP AT AROUND 8.30 AM (WIN 10 )STILL THE SCREEN IS BLANK DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING . IS IT A PROBLEM OR THE UPDATE IS INSTALLING...
  6. Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update

Intel Integrated graphics and webcam problems after recent update: Hi all. I am having an issue with the drivers for my Intel graphics and logitech web cam since a recent update. The message in drvier properties for the graphics is: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)...
  7. Microsoft office recently deleted after update

Microsoft office recently deleted after update: I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I currently work from home and use office on a regular basis as well as am in the middle of an online college course, only...
  8. Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update

Office 2016 disappeared after Win 10 update: My Windows 10 just did the April 2018 update and now my purchased copy of Office 2016 Pro seems to have disappeared. How do I find all my Office programs?...
  9. can't boot Win 10 after recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't boot Win 10 after recent update: I just did an update, it had one Windows defender update and and a KB something it downloaded, installed and asked me to reboot. I did this and it did the 20%, 30% thing before restart, it shut down and restarted upon start, I have been sitting for an hour with the...
  10. OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app: Gabriel Aul, the head of the Windows Insider program at Microsoft, stated that the OneDrive cloud storage service "'is being integrated directly" into Windows 10, rather than being offered as a stand alone app. Aul's response came from a question on his Twitter account,...