Windows 10: The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005

Discus and support The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use windows backup and and start set up back-up , It gives the message, 'The back up application could not start due to an internal error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennySZETO, Jun 11, 2020.

1. The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005

When I use windows backup and and start set up back-up , It gives the message, 'The back up application could not start due to an internal error,

Server execution failed 0x80080005

How to solve it please

Please detail

:)

KennySZETO, Jun 11, 2020

2. “The backup application could not start due to an internal error: Server execution failed (0x80080005)" Windows 10

Hi,

I'm getting “The backup application could not start due to an internal error: Server execution failed (0x80080005)" after upgrading from Windows 7 pro.

Appreciate if anyone has suggestions on how to fix this error?

Thanks,

LedZeppelin2104, Jun 13, 2020
  3. clackey Win User
    “The backup application could not start due to an internal error: Server execution failed (0x80080005)" Windows 10

I'm confident I have found the problem, but I am blocked from doing it.

I upgraded this system from Win-7, to Win 10 last November. I and still have not been able to back it up with Windows Backup.

In the C:\System Volume Information folder, among other folders and data, I find two folders (Read Only) dated in 2013 and I can't delete them. 1) WindowsImageBackup, and 2) Windows Backup.

When I click link "Setup Backup" it starts and waits about a minute, then post error "...The backup application could not start due to an internal error: Server execution failed (0x80080005)"

I'm betting the application wants to configure and store data in the folder, but can't get access.

I put the hard drive in an XP system, and a Windows 7, then Windows 10 systems. They can't access the drive at all. Yes, I know why.

I believe... if I can delete those two folder, it will solve my problem.

clackey, Jun 13, 2020
  4. The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005

System Image backup fails with code (0x80070716) after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows10

I did what FlashHarry suggested and I get farther than I was before, but I am still running into an error Message.

Error Message:

The backup application could not start due to am internal error: Server Execution Failed(0x80080005)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Balaski, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005

1. The back up application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed 0x80080005 - Similar Threads - application start due

2. Error: IGCCTray.exe The application could not be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: IGCCTray.exe The application could not be started: Hello, Microsoft. This error message has made me confused in some recent days.This message appears after booting the system: "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:.NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2Do you want to install this .NET Framework...
  3. Error: IGCCTray.exe The application could not be started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: IGCCTray.exe The application could not be started: Hello, Microsoft. This error message has made me confused in some recent days.This message appears after booting the system: "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:.NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2Do you want to install this .NET Framework...
  4. Fix Server execution failed error in WSL

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Server execution failed error in WSL: [ATTACH]You may encounter the Server execution failed error in WSL on one or more instances on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system; including when you try to run a Linux distro, when you try to run a bash command in that environment, or when you try to update/install WSL or...
  5. Can not update windows due to error 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not update windows due to error 0x80080005: I can´t update my windows i dont know why but this error 0x80080005 keeps popping up and i have no idea. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-update-windows-due-to-error-0x80080005/0b37d80a-4694-447f-87d8-733a9f0d64f5
  6. Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error: Hi, I've been facing this issue which I try and open "This PC" or rather any folder. I can't open any folder. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-server-execution-failed-error/e43effe0-cff5-4377-b293-ed027a4753cc
  7. systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed: This is the error: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> The question is why? No results searching with Bing and Google - though there were a few pages for Explorer and Media Player errors. There is a page from "Experts...
  8. Back up failing to internal drive

Back up failing to internal drive: My back ups have stopped working on Windows 10. I get one of the 2 error messages 1. Your file history drive is disconnected it show its there 2. 0x80070020 It wont let me stop using the drive, if I try it gives 0x80070020 again! Any ideas? Y...
  9. Error: This application could not be started

Error: This application could not be started: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH] ***Modified title from: I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?***...
  10. The backup application could not start due to an internal error

in Windows 10 News
    The backup application could not start due to an internal error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows comes with an inbuilt backup solution, but if it fails due to an internal error you will see a message which says – The backup application could not start due to an internal error, Server execution failed (0x80080005). This [...] This post The backup...
Tags: