Windows 10: The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the...

Discus and support The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Also when I print the the document typing is green.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by liammernagh1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the...

Also when I print the the document typing is green.

:)

liammernagh1, Jan 5, 2019

2. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Jan 5, 2019
  4. The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the...

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the...

1. The background on my screen is always black when I want to createa document.I want the... - Similar Threads - background screen always

2. I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page...: I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page ,where I can choose a color for total painting . I restart my computer a lot of tymrs ,but it doesn't work....
  3. I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page...: I want to change my computer background. When I press image that I want it transfer to page ,where I can choose a color for total painting . I restart my computer a lot of tymrs ,but it doesn't work....
  4. Screen dimming when I don't want it to

Screen dimming when I don't want it to: Hi everyone, had a rather annoying issue for a while now... my screen is nice and bright normally, however when I do certain things the screen goes very dim.... Instances of this include;- when I go to the desktop goes bright again as I press start menu or bring an app back...
  5. Screen dimming when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dimming when I don't want it to: Hi everyone, had a rather annoying issue for a while now... my screen is nice and bright normally, however when I do certain things the screen goes very dim.... Instances of this include;- when I go to the desktop goes bright again as I press start menu or bring an app back...
  6. I want to set the background to black or grey on documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set the background to black or grey on documents: I have macular degeneration and glare blinds me. I can't see my keyboard or any reference documents I am using. I use a black background with white letters on my phone and that works.How can i do that on my computer?...
  7. I want to set the background to black or grey on documents

I want to set the background to black or grey on documents: I have macular degeneration and glare blinds me. I can't see my keyboard or any reference documents I am using. I use a black background with white letters on my phone and that works.How can i do that on my computer?...
  8. on surface laptop the screen turned to black background. No I want my my usual white...

on surface laptop the screen turned to black background. No I want my my usual white...: please tell me how to turn the the black background screen to white background. it happened suddenly on my surface laptop 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-surface-laptop-the-screen-turned-to-black/cf9e14a8-df22-4a79-bb43-3f0eac45eb37
  9. I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?

I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?: tell me how I can change the background colour from black to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-colour-of-my-background-from/c8834a0c-778b-4e82-a08e-c44a087b6d99
  10. I want programs to open in background, always.

I want programs to open in background, always.: Hi Lets say I'm typing an email, and I know I need to open up another program, let say Photoshop. So I start Photoshop and continue typing my email. Now while Photoshop is opening up, it gives me a welcome screen. So I have to alt-Tab away from that. And then when Photoshop...