Windows 10: The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

Discus and support The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Deborah Hagelberger, May 26, 2023.

1. The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

:)

Deborah Hagelberger, May 26, 2023
  2. Yurikiev Win User

Backup did not restore

My Microsoft account previous Lumia (630) backup did not get restored on anew Lumia (650). I have properly logged in at the initial start of the new device, but did not see a list of backups to restore from. All SMS, settings, apps list are missing. Did
    Microsoft delete my backup?

Yurikiev, May 26, 2023
  3. sumasage Win User
    Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, May 26, 2023
  4. The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

Missing Photos

Hi Tanya,

There are different ways to restore your deleted or missing files, such as restoring it from previous versions or from a backup. Since that your back up hard drive isn't working, we suggest that you restore your deleted or missing files from previous versions.
    Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open File Explorer.
    • Navigate to the folder that used to contain the file or folder, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Restore previous versions.
      If the folder was at the top level of a drive, for example C:\, right-click the drive, and then click on
      Restore previous versions.

To delete those duplicate photos, we suggest that you visit
    Microsoft Store
    and check for available 3rd party app for it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 26, 2023
Thema:

The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

1. The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it? - Similar Threads - backup previous page

2. How Do I Restore My Previous Admin Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Restore My Previous Admin Account?: I was attempting to change my main admin account on my desktop to my own microsoft account because my mom's account had been assigned as admin for some reason. I was able to set my account to the main admin, but in doing so accidentally deleted the original admin and all the...
  3. How Do I Restore My Previous Admin Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Restore My Previous Admin Account?: I was attempting to change my main admin account on my desktop to my own microsoft account because my mom's account had been assigned as admin for some reason. I was able to set my account to the main admin, but in doing so accidentally deleted the original admin and all the...
  4. How do I restore my previous apps and files after resetting my PC as I have a backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore my previous apps and files after resetting my PC as I have a backup: I need someone to help me and guide me through on how to restore my apps/files . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-previous-apps-and-files-after/671f9d1f-5ea3-4150-bb1a-35cb3bb49012
  5. How do I restore my previous apps and files after resetting my PC as I have a backup

How do I restore my previous apps and files after resetting my PC as I have a backup: I need someone to help me and guide me through on how to restore my apps/files . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-previous-apps-and-files-after/671f9d1f-5ea3-4150-bb1a-35cb3bb49012
  6. The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?: The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-backup-to-the-previous-page-arrow-is-missing/b0b3f355-2d99-4057-8f9e-39d984808137
  7. The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?

The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it?: The backup to the previous page arrow is missing on my Mac. I do I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-backup-to-the-previous-page-arrow-is-missing/b0b3f355-2d99-4057-8f9e-39d984808137
  8. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  9. How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?

How can I restore the My Apps page back to the previous view?: Previously I had an option to toggle between "new view" and "Previous view". That option is now gone and I am stuck in the New View.The new view does not work with my companies software. We use a PEGA extension that scrapes the App from the previous view and open the app in...
  10. how do i restore previous settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i restore previous settings: How can I restore previous settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-restore-previous-settings/1a8341e1-5732-4f12-815f-e0a5d1885d5a