Windows 10: The balance of the sound level will change automatically

Discus and support The balance of the sound level will change automatically in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm using two monitors, so my two speakers are far away then general, and my seat is closer to one monitor so I changed the balance of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoeNancy, Jul 12, 2020.

1. The balance of the sound level will change automatically

The balance of the sound level will change automatically gSZ3xKV0xvq1P7a8SVDVzD896g-M70D37xgZdNjsEFA.jpg

I'm using two monitors, so my two speakers are far away then general, and my seat is closer to one monitor so I changed the balance of the level to make it feels like the sound is from the middle of two monitors like this:

https://preview.redd.it/6xieu5sjjca...bp&s=0f8608c9d3f1fa89b8d16ab5105be3796035a1b0

But every time I change the balance after a couple of days it will change back to default automatically

Why is this happen and is there any way I can save the balanced setting?

submitted by /u/MoeNancy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MoeNancy, Jul 12, 2020

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 12, 2020
  4. The balance of the sound level will change automatically

Bluetooth headphones Left/Right Level Balance in Windows10..

hello all there,
    just joined this forum.
    i want to adjust my bluetooth headphones level balance slider move individually but when i slide one slider other automatically move with first one (image attached).
    so is this possible to move slider individually..actually i want that sound comes only from right side and left side must be mute.
    thanx.

The balance of the sound level will change automatically [​IMG]

LeoTheLion, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

The balance of the sound level will change automatically

1. The balance of the sound level will change automatically - Similar Threads - balance sound level

2. Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone array is picking sound but changing the level: My mic is picking up sound but barely. If I go into sound from the control panel it barely picks up on the bar in the whole range on the right of it. The same happens in sound from the settings menu. To add to this if I listen to the device I can slightly hear my voice and...
  3. Headset balancing automatically imbalances my sound periodically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset balancing automatically imbalances my sound periodically: I read some previously solved issues where it was recommended to turn off Fast Startup, my PC doesn't have the fast startup option though I only have 2 check boxes, sleep and lock. I'm running windows 10, thanks....
  4. Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing

Speaker Levels Balance Slider Missing: Hi, I can't see any slider apart from the main sound slider in my speaker settings. I have that : [ATTACH] And i need that : [ATTACH] I do not have any Microphone or Line In slider. Do somebody know how to fix that ? Thank you, ArthusWQZ...
  5. Microphone Sound Level Changing

Microphone Sound Level Changing: I'm trying to adjust my microphones volume level by setting the level manually then using and voice recorder program to hear how it sounds. My computer however is automatically changing the volume level to what it thinks it should be when I speak and it is too high. How do I...
  6. Sound settings locking balance levels?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound settings locking balance levels?: Hello all! My bluetooth headphones (UA JBL go true wireless flash, if it matters) are having some balancing issues, and typically I can fix this by changing the left/right sound balance. But when I go to the balance section in the settings, even in the advanced settings tab,...
  7. Sound settings locking balance levels?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound settings locking balance levels?: Hello all! My bluetooth headphones (UA JBL go true wireless flash, if it matters) are having some balancing issues, and typically I can fix this by changing the left/right sound balance. But when I go to the balance section in the settings, even in the advanced settings tab,...
  8. Sound balance changes spontaneously

Sound balance changes spontaneously: Hello, I am using an HP Omen running Windows 10. Every once in a while the computer will very obviously change the LR stereo balance I think to make the right side quieter or louder. It won't change back for a while, maybe 20 minutes, and then revert to its previous volume...
  9. sound levels

sound levels: I have been using Windows 8 for four years with great sound. We changed to Windows 10 recently and since then the sound levels are pathetic, really low. Both on headphones and without them. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. Anyone have some input? Thanks, biddy...
  10. Windows Sound Balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sound Balance: I have been messing around with the sound balance for the left & right channels in Realtek HD Audio & I was wondering how do you set it back to default. Do I just set the sound levels in the channels even again or is there a default button I'm missing. Thanks, Randy 44812