Windows 10: The Bards Tale 4

Discus and support The Bards Tale 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This morning I tryed to install The Bards tale 4 on win 10. The dvd is from 2005 for win XP so after much mucking around with no success. It allways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lennyboy15, Nov 27, 2015.

1. The Bards Tale 4

This morning I tryed to install The Bards tale 4 on win 10. The dvd is from 2005 for win XP so after much mucking around with no success. It allways told me that media player 9 or higher was not there and would not install even after tryed to install media player 11 . So I tryed it with the compatebilty troubleshooter which came up with installing it in Windows XP SP3 compat mode and allowed installation, but it wont play Even if I open it with Admin rights. Has anybody got an idea how I can get it running*Smile*Smile*Smile Ps My PC is way over the spec's for both Windows 10 and the game.*Smile

:)

Lennyboy15, Nov 27, 2015

2. E72 : Nokia Messaging 'Account Settings' issues

Is your server name in phone for nokia messaging the same that you find in browser address bard after you login to email.nokia.com?

swa10---01, Nov 27, 2015
  3. craggyrat Win User
    Capital One gift

For the benefit of nads196 who posted on 17th Feb 2011. By all means keep your fingers crossed but don't hold your breath. Capital One spun me the same tale almost 4 weeks ago and still no credit!

craggyrat, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

The Bards Tale 4

Is it, by any chance a 16 bit application, trying to run on a 64 bit os? That isn't supported, if so.

Mystere, Nov 27, 2015
  5. No it is a 32bit application my Windows 10 pro is a 64/32 bit Vversion*Smile

Lennyboy15, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The Bards Tale 4

1. The Bards Tale 4 - Similar Threads - Bards Tale

2. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows: I didn't know when I purchased my new laptop that there was no drive to play my dvds. So I bought an external dvd drive, I/O Magic and it still would not play my DVDs, movies etc, commercially produced that always worked before. Cue to a very special DVD, my wedding. It not...
  3. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows: I didn't know when I purchased my new laptop that there was no drive to play my dvds. So I bought an external dvd drive, I/O Magic and it still would not play my DVDs, movies etc, commercially produced that always worked before. Cue to a very special DVD, my wedding. It not...
  4. Used an external DVD drive - Tale of Woe follows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...: Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or xbox app blocks me repeatidly :I have installed the game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" that i bought through XBOX app on my 2 PC and it does not work because of a bug either in...
  6. Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...

Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or...: Cant play game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" because a dialog box from windows or xbox app blocks me repeatidly :I have installed the game "The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut" that i bought through XBOX app on my 2 PC and it does not work because of a bug either in...
  7. Chrome side panel to behave more like Microsoft Edge; is Google Bard integration next?

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome side panel to behave more like Microsoft Edge; is Google Bard integration next?: Microsoft Edge has a sidebar allowing anyone to access their favourite tools like Bing Chat, Outlook, MSN games, and other features alongside the browser itself. Google has a similar feature called ‘side panel’, which is getting a big server-side update that adds features...
  8. Another tragic tale of lockscreen woe ... but with digressions, confessions and an...

Another tragic tale of lockscreen woe ... but with digressions, confessions and an...: Dear Answers Community,tl;drI'm trying to recover my password by clicking on "Lost Password" on the Windows 11 lockscreen, and my computer gives me the old "Please watch this swirly thing while I call the mothership" business. But instead of coming back with a sigh, rolling...
  9. Bard's Tale Not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bard's Tale Not responding: The Bard's Tale is not installing on my windows 10 Microsoft store. I'm tapping he install button multiple times but it's not responding. I have already bought it using another PC and it's listed on my account as well but it's not installing here my internet coneconnec is...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Bard's Tale Trilogy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta - Bard's Tale Trilogy: Just signed up for the game pass and installed this game. Running Windows 10 Professional on a Dell Desktop. When I start the game I get as far as the screen where you choose from New Game, Load Game, Options, Quit. I've tried clicking on New Game and Options but nothing...