Windows 10: The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

Discus and support The battery icon on the taskbar is gone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by al142, Oct 8, 2020.

1. al142 Win User

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture.

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone ba6b5d17-4564-44d3-b6a8-e50c4a4d67fb?upload=true.jpg

:)

al142, Oct 8, 2020

2. battery icon gone from taskbar

Hello,

My battery icon that used to be on my taskbar is gone. I already tried going to taskbar settings > notification area > and turning on the power icon.
    It is turned on but I still don't have the icon. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it ?

jordannntibbbs, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Battery Icon Gone on Taskbar [Windows 10]

Hi Amar,

Thank you for posting you query on the Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me assist you.

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps.
    The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.

• Under Notification area, click
      Customize

• In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.

• On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.

If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 8, 2020
  4. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

o check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC that
    doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

1. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone - Similar Threads - battery icon taskbar

2. ALL taskbar icons are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALL taskbar icons are gone: [ATTACH] Ive tried basically everything that the internet has told me, scanned for malware, deleted iconcache.db and restarted, etc etc. https://preview.redd.it/fe4fw9tnkl261.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=429d446858f1612def4f809f2de56e6011376307 submitted by...
  3. battery icon gone from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon gone from taskbar: Hello, My battery icon that used to be on my taskbar is gone. I already tried going to taskbar settings > notification area > and turning on the power icon.It is turned on but I still don't have the icon. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it ?...
  4. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  5. Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?: A couple weeks ago, that Feature Update 1903 Automatically installed which took all day. Now the Battery Icon is missing on my Task Bar. About every 3 months or so, that Battery Icon will be dropping and I would need to reset my Power Strip to get it to charge back up. Now...
  6. Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop

Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop: This happened sometime recently, a few weeks ago. The battery icon just simply disappeared from my taskbar, and the settings to make it appear do not change this. I looked at the following: Under Settings->Battery, it says, "no notifications for battery life right now"...
  7. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  8. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system icons on or off"...
  9. Taskbar Icons gone

Taskbar Icons gone: aLL OF A SUDDEN SOME OF MY tASKBAR iONS ARE NOW GREYED OUT/SAME COLOR AS THE TASKBAR ITSELF. i TRIED CHANGING THE COLOR BUT NO JOY! wHY IS THIS HAPPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-gone/250e7e32-28c7-4856-b36b-8209c902d12d
  10. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc