Windows 10: The battery is not working suddenly

Discus and support The battery is not working suddenly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly My laptop just works with the adaptor only however, the battery is displayed as 100% and charging The charging indicator on the hardware keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ahmedalaa755, Dec 10, 2018.

1. The battery is not working suddenly

Suddenly My laptop just works with the adaptor only however, the battery is displayed as 100% and charging
    The charging indicator on the hardware keeps flashing
    I tried to restart and install the latest updates on windows update and device manager but nothing happened
    My laptop : toshiba f3 cm5

Thank you

:)

ahmedalaa755, Dec 10, 2018
  2. shotta287 Win User

Laptop died suddenly - battery issue

Hi all,
    Lately I've had my laptop plugged in a lot because I've been running some design analysis software thats required a long time to solve. Anyway my laptop suddenly just cut off today whilst on battery. Straight away I assumed it was the battery as I had a similar issue back in 2010 with my old device. I've had my current laptop for about 2 and a half years. I ran a battery report which came up with the following information:
    • Cycle count: 489
    • Design capacity: 48840
    • Last full charge: 38373
    So its obvious my battery isn't at full capacity as expected. However, could this be the cause of it randomly losing power? I'm thinking more of a calibration issue. Any ideas on how to calibrate?

Many thanks in advance!

shotta287, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 10, 2018
  4. deepakIS Win User

The battery is not working suddenly

when the battery was charging suddenly the LCD not working (freeze/blank).

I just bought a Lumia 535 LCD Dual SIM. but when the battery was charging suddenly the LCD not working (freeze/blank).

Has anyone encounter the same problem or indeed because there are factory defects?

Any suggestion to resolve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

deepakIS, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

The battery is not working suddenly

1. The battery is not working suddenly - Similar Threads - battery working suddenly

2. Sudden battery capacity drop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden battery capacity drop.: Hello, I bought a MSI modern 14 laptop last august. But recently I felt it's battery drainage to be faster than normal so checked for the battery report and found something very strange, its battery capacity had dropped by about 5000 mWh suddenly. Is this normal or should I...
  3. Sudden Drop in Battery Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Drop in Battery Life: In the last two months, my laptop's battery life has absolutely plummeted. I bought my laptop Dell XPS 15 2021 almost a year ago to today and the battery life has been somewhere between 4 and 8 hours depending on my usage running windows 11. Since the beginning of September,...
  4. Battery power and Sudden shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery power and Sudden shutdowns: Hello I having been using an MSI laptop for about 5 months, recently in the past 7 days its battery has started lasting only round about 30 minutes from before it was about 2 hours. I also suddenly just shutdown and restarts closing all my programs and work which is...
  5. Battery power and Sudden shutdowns

Battery power and Sudden shutdowns: Hello I having been using an MSI laptop for about 5 months, recently in the past 7 days its battery has started lasting only round about 30 minutes from before it was about 2 hours. I also suddenly just shutdown and restarts closing all my programs and work which is...
  6. Sudden Battery drop to 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Battery drop to 0%: On 9 December when I switch on my laptop, it was having some 25% charging. I opened Edge browser and within 5 minutes the battery died. This never happened before to me. Usually 25% battery would survive for 1 and a half hours with Microsoft edge.I did the battery test and...
  7. Sudden Battery drop to 0%

Sudden Battery drop to 0%: On 9 December when I switch on my laptop, it was having some 25% charging. I opened Edge browser and within 5 minutes the battery died. This never happened before to me. Usually 25% battery would survive for 1 and a half hours with Microsoft edge.I did the battery test and...
  8. battery health drop suddenly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    battery health drop suddenly: i bought the laptop last october and yesterday i checked the battery report and noticed that it drops suddenly from 37,944 to 34,258 is that normal or the battery has a problem? and i using it while charging because the battery is irremovable...
  9. Sudden battery drop to zero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden battery drop to zero: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop running 64 bit windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165)I am facing an unusual battery drain to sudden 0. This began happening yesterday and happened again today. I suppose the battery drops to zero from 50-60%. There's no warning. The...
  10. Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10: Hi there I have an Acer Laptop running Windows 10 which I have had for 2 years. The low battery notifications have always worked until recently. It now gives me about 5 seconds warning before it tells me the battery is critical and shuts down. The battery is still running...