Windows 10: The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

Discus and support The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidCLewis, Aug 24, 2022.

1. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be sorted then please ask.The battery level icon on the task bar is very useful, but disappears from time to time. When this happened the first time, I went to Settings, Personalisation, Task Bar, scrolled down to Notification area, clicked on "Turn system icons on/off" but found that the power icon and its on-off switch were greyed out.So I came out of all that and went to Control Panel, Device Manager, clicked on Batteries. This expanded to two ite

:)

DavidCLewis, Aug 24, 2022

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 25, 2022
  4. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

battery icon on task bar

Somehow my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. How do I get the battery icon back on the task bar?

peteyraymond311, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

1. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but... - Similar Threads - battery level icon

2. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...: It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be sorted then please ask.The battery level icon on the task bar is very useful, but disappears from time to time. When this...
  3. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...: It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be sorted then please ask.The battery level icon on the task bar is very useful, but disappears from time to time. When this...
  4. task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back: My taskbar icons have disappeared from my desktop PC as of the 14 April update. I have never had this issue until now and many of the fixes I have found in the forums and online are not working. I also do not have my clock. I have restarted the windows explorer process...
  5. task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar icons have disappeared from my desktop and I cannot get them back: My taskbar icons have disappeared from my desktop PC as of the 14 April update. I have never had this issue until now and many of the fixes I have found in the forums and online are not working. I also do not have my clock. I have restarted the windows explorer process...
  6. HI STILL CAN NOT GET MY BATTERY ICON ON TASK BAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HI STILL CAN NOT GET MY BATTERY ICON ON TASK BAR: HI CAN ANY BODY HELP ,I AM UNABLE TO GET MY BATTERY ICON TO STAY ON MY TASK BAR TRYED EVERYTHING REGARDS GRAHAM...
  7. Battery icon is missing from the task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery icon is missing from the task bar: The icon for the battery status is no longer seen anywhere. Can't seem to get it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-the-task-bar/8884c48f-501c-4019-83ad-fb6f3b0b84a9
  8. Battery Icon on Task Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon on Task Bar: the battery icon on the right hand side of screen has disappeared from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-task-bar/f46430a9-319a-4707-b46d-e58d8e736968
  9. Task bar icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar icons disappeared: After running an update a couple of nights ago, the next morning most of the icons on the task bar at the bottom were gone and I can't click on the few that are left. If I minimize a screen, it doesn't show up on the task bar. If I try to reopen the same thing, it says I...
  10. Battery level indicator on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery level indicator on task bar: One day, my battery level indicator in my notification area disappeared. Then my network status icon disappeared. I believe these events happened because of updates. I played with the many settings menus that Windows has to offer and was able to turn the network icon back...