Windows 10: The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen

Discus and support The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen. This is the second time its happened but I can't remember how I got it to come back! Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SJ999, Oct 6, 2018.

1. SJ999 Win User

The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen

The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen. This is the second time its happened but I can't remember how I got it to come back! Any help gratefully received.

:)

SJ999, Oct 6, 2018

2. Battery life icon disappeared

How do I get my battery life icon back....it just disappeared and when I go into notification and settings it says "no notification for battery life right now" Any suggestions?

BrendaPrytula, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Battery Life Icon has disappeared from Windows 10 taskbar.

For some reason the Battery Life Icon has disappeared from Windows 10 taskbar. How do I get it back???

None of the old Windows (7,8, Vista) suggestions work

Thank you

Lac La Hache, Oct 6, 2018
  4. The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen

The battery life

Hi boerab61,

Battery life varies from phone model to phone model, even when they're from the same OEM. For instance, the HTC Titan II has a different battery life than a HTC HD7. However, your particular battery life can be varied depending on several factors:

• Strength of your phone carrier signal. If you're in areas of low or terrible coverage, then your phone will consume more energy trying to maintain a connection with a cell tower.
    • High usage of GPS can also drain the battery quickly because the GPS sensor consumes a lot of energy. By the way, if you are using GPS a lot, you can actually improve battery life by leaving WiFi on, as Windows Phone can quickly pull geolocation info from
      WiFi routers, even if you're not connected to them.
    With that in mind, here's some suggestions to try to extend the life of your battery.

Reduce the load on your battery:

• Decrease screen brightness.

• Set Timeout duration on Backlight.

• Set Auto-Off Timeout duration for 1 minute or less (device turns off).
    • Throttle down your CPU speed.

• Remove external devices (SD Cards, etc)
    Turn off appropriate radios on your device:

• Turn off Bluetooth transceiver when not in use.

• Turn off WiFi transceiver when not in use (except when using GPS).

• Turn off GPS receiver when not in use.

• Turn off Cell transceiver when not in use.
    Change the way you do things with your device:

• Minimize media playback use.
    • Minimize use of e-mail and browsing.

• Once in a while (every few weeks), drain battery until dead, then recharge 100%
    • Keep a spare charger in your car and/or office.

Again, these are the ways you can consume battery life and yes, some are extreme but if you're serious about conserving your phone's battery, these are some great suggestions.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen

1. The battery life icon has disappeared from my screen - Similar Threads - battery life icon

2. New battery has low battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New battery has low battery life: I've just gotten a new battery around 5 months ago and I didn't remember to ask, but why does the new battery only last 2 hours when unplugged from fully charged?The amount of programs and brightness aren't affecting this, and my power plan isn't in high performance mode.Will...
  3. New battery has low battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New battery has low battery life: I've just gotten a new battery around 5 months ago and I didn't remember to ask, but why does the new battery only last 2 hours when unplugged from fully charged?The amount of programs and brightness aren't affecting this, and my power plan isn't in high performance mode.Will...
  4. New battery has low battery life

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Stop making my battery icon disappear. I do not want to know how to re-install it. I know how to do it. I want to stop it disappearing after I have re-installed it. I am getting sick and tired of this. Why is it only this icon affected? There are several that appear that I...
  6. battery icon disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon disappearing: Why is this the only icon so affected? Why on earth is never fixed in the updates? It is one of the most useful icons so stop making it disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-disappearing/d388fa66-7157-47bf-8e46-e822368b03c5
  7. Battery icon disappearing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon disappearing from taskbar: My battery icon on the taskbar disappeared recently. I searched the internet and found several options for fixes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4mvv3cu Method 3 worked and the battery icon was restored. It's been fine for the past few days, then all of a sudden it disappeared...
  8. icon for battery life

icon for battery life: The icon for battery life has disappeared. In the settings under "Battery," it says that the display is not available now. Anyone know how to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-battery-life/f27c4270-fc36-4f96-843f-b17b6bd91452
  9. Pinning Battery Life Icon to Taskbar

Pinning Battery Life Icon to Taskbar: How do I pin the battery life icon back onto my taskbar. It vanished off of there, don't recall removing it. Tried searching in the settings, but haven't had any luck. Anyone know?...
  10. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...