Windows 10: The battery of my laptop is not detected

Discus and support The battery of my laptop is not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The battery of my laptop ACER Aspire E 15 is not getting detected even after I installed a new battery. What could be the possible cause for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lilanmihiranga, Oct 27, 2019.

1. The battery of my laptop is not detected

The battery of my laptop ACER Aspire E 15 is not getting detected even after I installed a new battery. What could be the possible cause for this problem?

Thanks.

The battery of my laptop is not detected f981220a-a508-4a3a-8a6e-d9189e117b78?upload=true.png

:)

lilanmihiranga, Oct 27, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Akoops Win User

The battery of my laptop is not detected

No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

In fact I just disconnected it now and the battery icon changed to a battery icon, mosueover saying 'Unknown remaining'. If I click the battery icon it says 100% battery but also 'calculating'. So it IS able to run on battery in some respect.

The battery of my laptop is not detected [​IMG]

The battery of my laptop is not detected [​IMG]

Akoops, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

The battery of my laptop is not detected

1. The battery of my laptop is not detected - Similar Threads - battery laptop detected

2. Battery not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery not detected: Hello, I have an ASUS A43E laptop and encountered some problems. It hasn’t been used for a few months, and when I started it up a few days ago, it would not turn on if I did not have it plugged in and the battery was at 0%.It did however seem like it was charging; so I just...
  3. laptop isnt using the battery but detecting it

laptop isnt using the battery but detecting it: my laptop Asus is still new im sure the battery life is okay ran some tests, the problem is my laptop doesnt start unless i put the ac charger and if i unplug it shuts down instantly . windows is detecting the battery and its power but it's not using it at all can any one...
  4. Battery not detected on my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery not detected on my Windows 10 Laptop: I have had my laptop for a while now 8 years, and like 5 years ago, whenever I pulled out my power supply, my whole laptop would shut down. Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10, and now it is the same. The battery comes up as 'Battery not detected' when I hover over it, and I...
  5. no battery detected

no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  6. battery not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919
  7. no battery is detected

no battery is detected: why do I get this when clicking on the battery icon? sometimes my pc will not turn on because it does not detect its own battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-is-detected/b6a23c37-77d4-4ba0-bc0f-05b6bd256675
  8. Laptop battery not detected from overheating

Laptop battery not detected from overheating: Hi, so my laptop tends to heat up pretty badly when playing games, and while playing a game, i noticed that there is a cross on the battery symbol and it says that no battery is detected. Is this because of the overheating issue? I've tried restarting, but the problem is...
  9. new laptop battery not being detected by my laptop

new laptop battery not being detected by my laptop: i just bought a new laptop battery after the old one went completely dead.After charging it for about 12hrs my laptop is not detecting it.When i put the battery in and turn on my laptop,the laptop won't turn on.if i try turning my laptop on when the battery is in and i have...
  10. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to install a driver for my replaced laptop battery