Windows 10: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

Discus and support The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EinsteinPP, Feb 10, 2024.

1. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to date and in the properties tab of drivers I see "This device is working properly." message in the device status of all the drivers. Please help me with the issue as I need to have battery report for my laptop.

:)

EinsteinPP, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Try3 Win User

Battery report

Gabriela,

I have very precise records of when I swap over my batteries [because I run battery reports both before & after] and the moment of opening up the computer or changing the battery does not show up in my battery reports.
    - My Battery report section Usage history - History of system usage on AC and battery goes all the way back to when the computer maker finished setting the computer up [and then posted it to me]. Your corresponding records seem to show the same.
    - I know of no command to reset the parameters listed in a battery report.

The Start time entry you circled in red shows the time that the computer was turned on or awakened on battery power. There is no indication of anything dishonest being done. Windows re-starts that list whenever it feels like it. There is nothing significant in that entry at all. Just for example, my Battery report Start time entries are only showing for today but the computer was in use yesterday and earlier on battery.

Denis

3. clayto Win User
    Battery apps and battery report lack data

Below I have Copy / Pasted a report generated by the PC. As you can see (I hope) most of the expected battery data is simply not there. I have four Store apps monitoring the battery, two of which concentrate on displaying battery usage statistics in tables and graphs. But they also do not show the data. The battery is reported to have zero charge when in fact it has up to 100%. I have been frequently getting an annoying pop-up notification saying the battery has 0% charge and to 'connect the charger', when it is connected and charging. I have examined Settings and Tasks Library but have not found anything to explain this.

It is important to me to be able to monitor the battery in my 2-in-1 tablet

Battery report

COMPUTER NAME DESKTOP-SI0QNOV
    SYSTEM PRODUCT NAME Cube I15-TC
    BIOS 5.11 05/07/2016
    OS BUILD 14393.321.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.161004-2338
    PLATFORM ROLE Slate
    CONNECTED STANDBY Supported
    REPORT TIME 2016-10-21 17:29:01
    Installed batteries
    Information about each currently installed battery
    BATTERY 1
    NAME Intel Battery
    MANUFACTURER Intel Corp
    SERIAL NUMBER 1122
    CHEMISTRY LION
    DESIGN CAPACITY -
    FULL CHARGE CAPACITY -
    CYCLE COUNT 23474
    Recent usage
    Power states over the last 7 days
    START TIME STATE SOURCE CAPACITY REMAINING
    2016-10-21 07:30:00 Active AC - -
    08:08:00 Suspended - -
    09:34:17 Active AC - -
    10:13:01 Active Battery - -
    10:13:36 Active AC - -
    11:08:44 Suspended - -
    14:22:13 Active AC - -
    14:23:55 Active Battery - -
    15:14:26 Active AC - -
    15:50:00 Suspended - -
    17:20:29 Active AC - -
    17:24:58 Active Battery - -
    17:27:00 Report generated Battery - -
    Battery usage
    Battery drains over the last 7 days
    START TIME STATE DURATION ENERGY DRAINED
    2016-10-21 10:13:01 Active 0:00:35 - -
    14:23:55 Active 0:50:31 - -
    17:24:58 Active 0:02:02 - -
    Usage history
    History of system usage on AC and battery
    BATTERY DURATION AC DURATION
    PERIOD ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY
    - - - - -
    Battery capacity history
    Charge capacity history of the system's batteries
    PERIOD FULL CHARGE CAPACITY DESIGN CAPACITY
    - - -
    Battery life estimates
    Battery life estimates based on observed drains
    AT FULL CHARGE AT DESIGN CAPACITY
    PERIOD ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY
    - - - - -
    Current estimate of battery life based on all observed drains since OS install

clayto, Feb 10, 2024
  4. John J.D. Win User

The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

Battery Report

Hi jon_556, my name is John D. an independent advisor happy to help you with this.

Regarding the battery report showing a 10000% capacity remaining, this is likely an error or glitch in the system. It's not possible for a battery to have more than 100% capacity.

There could be a few reasons why the battery report is showing an incorrect capacity number. It's possible that there was an error in the command used to generate the report, or there could be a problem with the battery itself or with the computer's power management system.

To troubleshoot this issue, I would suggest starting with some basic troubleshooting steps such as:

> Restarting the computer and generating a new battery report to see if the issue persists.

> Checking the computer's power settings to ensure they are set up correctly.

> Running a battery diagnostic test to check the health of the battery.

> Updating the computer's firmware and drivers to the latest versions.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Best regards,

John D.

Independent Advisor

John J.D., Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

1. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I... - Similar Threads - battery report system

2. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  3. The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". How can I...: The battery report in my system states "No batteries are currently installed". Although I checked everything, The battery icon is been displayed, it is charging to the full, discharging completely. Also checked the device manager for updating the drivers They are fully up to...
  4. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional: Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional. Battery health check also worked. This is a dell Lattitude E5540 running on windows 10 with current upgrades....
  5. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional: Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional. Battery health check also worked. This is a dell Lattitude E5540 running on windows 10 with current upgrades....
  6. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  8. Battery Report

Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  9. powercfg /battery report shows "No Batteries are currently installed"

powercfg /battery report shows "No Batteries are currently installed": Hi all Acer Aspire 5755G Win 10 version 20H2 10.0.19042.685 My laptop has lost both it's battery icon and it's low battery warnings but the charger is seemingly still charging the battery properly to full capacity, when the charge light changes colour. Running "powercfg...
  10. Battery report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery report: Battery original report was from 05.07.2019. Battery report reset on 24.06.2020, time 12.38.48. Why? I have the actions that were done exactly at the date and time of the reset. [img] [img] [img] 159803