Windows 10: The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

Discus and support The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PROBLEM My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by att1cu3, Jan 24, 2021.

1. att1cu3 Win User

The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

PROBLEM
    My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and what percent. However, on my parents' computers, when they're plugged in they say "charging" or "not charging", how much time until the battery is fully charged, and how much time the computer has left on its current charge if unplugged. Furthermore, my battery percentage has a tendency to get stuck on a certain percentage. Even when I power off my computer, and boot it up after a while, it still displays as the same percentage. I can sometimes get the percentage to update, but I can't find a consistent or convenient method.

WHAT I'VE DONE
    I've already tried troubleshooting the Power option through Control Panel, disabling reenabling the drivers through Device Manager, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers through Device Manager, checked for updates through Device Manager, restarted my computer several times, and I've updated my computer twice.

:)

att1cu3, Jan 24, 2021
  2. kilowog52 Win User

taskbar won't display battery status

My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the
    on/off switch for it is greyed out and cannot be adjusted. Help,

kilowog52, Jan 24, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 24, 2021
  4. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

Battery status

How do I display battery status icon on taskbar?

ChrisStirling2, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

1. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly - Similar Threads - battery status taskbar

2. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  3. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  4. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. taskbar won't display battery status

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar won't display battery status: My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the on/off switch for it...
  6. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  7. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?: With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol. Does it only work with normal AAA batteries and not with rechargable ones? submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk [link] [comments]...
  8. missing battery status on my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing battery status on my taskbar: sometimes on the task bar battery status is missing even though on task bar settings the POWER mode is on .its happens frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-status-on-my-taskbar/2bb81ead-6a87-4f37-9c62-4ca86d0a8b48
  9. Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar

Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar: As the title says but the bigger issue is that the toggle for the battery icon is locked to on meaning I can't toggle it on or off to try to reset it. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Thanks in advance....
  10. Displaying bettery status on taskbar

Displaying bettery status on taskbar: I just got a new hp pc. On my previous pc, the battery status would display on the right side of the task bar next to the volume and wifi icons. However, this is missing on my new pc. How do I get the battery status icon to display on my new pc? Thank you!...