Windows 10: The best e-mail client for Win 10?

Discus and support The best e-mail client for Win 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know which is the best and safest e-mail client for Win 10? Is it Thunderbird? Please tell me. Thanks in advance. 179175 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tenmen, May 11, 2021.

1. tenmen Win User

The best e-mail client for Win 10?

Hello, I would like to know which is the best and safest e-mail client for Win 10? Is it Thunderbird? Please tell me. Thanks in advance.

:)

tenmen, May 11, 2021
  2. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

The best e-mail client for Win 10? [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, May 11, 2021
  3. E-Mail Client for E5

Hi All,

I've downloaded the e-mail Client 3.21 hoping it would solve this issue but it has not.

The issue is with displaying e-mails when opening [Mail for Exchange] as follows:

[Mail for Exchange] has always been set to [Never] delete any mail Item and I've, on my device, in both [Inbox] and [Sent Items] e-mails dating back to January 5th 2011 but when I open [Mail for Exchange] I can only see e-mails dating back to October 12th

I know that all e-mails are there because if I sort again by Date the e-mail list in both folders, [Inbox] and [Sent Items], starts from January 5th 2011.

Does anyone know how to list all the e-mails in [Mail for Exchange] no matter how old they are.

Very Best Regards

Neofita---01, May 11, 2021
  4. lrbjmb Win User

Multi User E-mail Client

Is there an e-mail client software package that can support two concurrent users?

The situation is two users on a small network sharing a local e-mail filestore. Several e-mail addresses feed into the shared filestore and are then transferred from the Inbox to named folders, as appropriate, by either user. Long ago, Netscape Messenger did this by taking out a lock (Permission) when a folder was opened, to avoid it being updated by the other user at the same time.

Is there a modern client that has a similar 'locking' facility?

(Using Windows 10)

lrbjmb, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. The best e-mail client for Win 10? - Similar Threads - best mail client

2. Problem with registry setting default e-mail client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with registry setting default e-mail client: In Windows 10, I was using Outlook desktop as my default e-mail client. I then changed the default app to "Thunderbird" When I look in the registry Current User Software Clients Mail it still shows "Microsoft Outlook" as the default mail app. This is affecting how our...
  3. Problem with registry setting default e-mail client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with registry setting default e-mail client: In Windows 10, I was using Outlook desktop as my default e-mail client. I then changed the default app to "Thunderbird" When I look in the registry Current User Software Clients Mail it still shows "Microsoft Outlook" as the default mail app. This is affecting how our...
  4. Recommendations for e-mail client software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations for e-mail client software: Hello, I am looking for an e-mail client software. I am sick of problems with the built-in windows one that I have been using for 3 years and I want to use a third party reliable one that I don't have to troubleshoot every two months. I have installed and tried eM Client for...
  5. Multi User E-mail Client

in Browsers and Email
    Multi User E-mail Client: Is there an e-mail client software package that can support two concurrent users? The situation is two users on a small network sharing a local e-mail filestore. Several e-mail addresses feed into the shared filestore and are then transferred from the Inbox to named...
  6. Win 10 e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 e-mails: This is about the e-mail app that comes with Win 10 - not Outlook and relates to the results of search. If I want to find an old e-mail and enter a key word in the search pane. I get a list of results fine. But then they all rush through and disappear. How do I...
  7. Default e-mail client no more chosen ?

in Browsers and Email
    Default e-mail client no more chosen ?: Appears to be a 'one-off' situation where an APP I've used for many years to send reports (a PDF file) works fine on 2 of my 3 Dell Latitude laptops ... but can't get a proper operation on one laptop. All three laptops have new/fresh/clean installations of Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Default e-mail client not chosen ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Default e-mail client not chosen ?: Appears to be a 'one-off' situation where an APP I've used for many years to send reports (a PDF file) works fine on 2 of my 3 Dell Latitude laptops ... but can't get a proper operation on one laptop. All three laptops have new/fresh/clean installations of Windows 10 Pro...
  9. win 10 e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    win 10 e-mail: If I try to delete an e-mail it goes away as if deleted and then is put right back, It's just started doing this. 44800
  10. Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?: Hi, it's January 2018 and I just did my annual reformat, and I'm a bit out of touch with the open source apps at the moment. So to get right down to it, what are the new "best" open source email clients? I'm looking for something that looks good, not too cluttered, not too...