Windows 10: The Best Graphics Card 2016

Discus and support The Best Graphics Card 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The CPU may be the brain of your PC, but when it comes to gaming, the graphics card is the beating heart that pumps pixels out of your obelisk of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Best Graphics Card 2016

Read more: The best graphics card | PC Gamer

Brink, Nov 21, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

The new PC I ordered today comes with the GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X

:)

Cliff S, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2016
  4. Rob222 Win User

Cannot type in search bar or anywhere else on computer.

Computer Graphic card was updated and has the best card in it.

Rob222, Nov 21, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    A love my Asus Strix 1070. It's a real performer.

swarfega, Nov 21, 2016
  6. The Best Graphics Card 2016 [​IMG]

- we are not worthy.. *Wink

BugMeister, Nov 21, 2016
  7. The best graphics cards depends really on the person's preference. I use both NVIDIA and ATi/AMD cards for their own reasons.

RoasterMen, Nov 21, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

I wanted to be, not just VR ready, but hopefully, for a "short time" VR high-end.
    Now, I just need to save up and wait for an affordable(but not "cheap") VR headset.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Best Graphics Card 2016 - Similar Threads - Best Graphics Card

2. Best Graphics Card for AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

in Windows 10 News
    Best Graphics Card for AMD Ryzen 9 3900x: [IMG]AMD Ryzen 9 3900x is a 12-core, 24-thread processor that needs high-quality Graphics cards for better performance and experience. When selecting a Graphic Card for the processor, we need to ensure that neither of the two devices are bottlenecked. However, it is almost...
  3. Best 'Graphics Card to Buy and Current Display Problems.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best 'Graphics Card to Buy and Current Display Problems.: I'm in the process of choosing parts for a new PC build. So far I have decided to buy an AMD 3900X and 64GB memory but cannot decide on a graphics card. I run 3 monitors that are all quite old and I want to upgrade the main one (currently a DELL U2711) to a 32" when I can...
  4. Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system

Best $80 graphics card for 1080p in old system: I have an AMD A10-5800K with 16 gb ram and want to run games at 1080p 60fps.The computer is at least 5 years old and don't want to waste my money on a graphics card that is going to get choked down by the processor.I am wanting to buy a used card and was looking on ebay.Also...
  5. Best processor to graphics card

Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  6. What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?

What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?: I'm replacing my NVidia GTX750Ti card (it has a problem) with an NVidia GTX1050Ti. This is a Win10 x64 system. I downloaded the latest drivers for the card. It used to be said that one should uninstall the old driver first then install card, boot up, and install new drivers....
  7. Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4

Best "Pci" Graphics Card for Pentium 4: Wondering what the best Pci card for a Pentium 4 I should buy. Any Suggestions? Thanks! 68147
  8. The best graphics card for under 600?

The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...
  9. What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

What is the best driver for this graphics card ?: Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória -...
  10. Best of Build 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Best of Build 2016: This year’s //build/ is focused on the many things you can do with Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps. You can deploy to more devices than ever before, from the Xbox to the HoloLens. You can even turn your Xbox One into a dev machine. You also have enhanced versions of...