Windows 10: The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option

Discus and support The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My hp elite book 8530p right click button not working but i tried to install synaptic pointing device so i can be able to use two fingers option but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by solomon#11, May 26, 2022.

1. The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option

My hp elite book 8530p right click button not working but i tried to install synaptic pointing device so i can be able to use two fingers option but its not working.Need assistance please.

:)

solomon#11, May 26, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 26, 2022
  3. pyrakel Win User
    Synaptics touchpad V1.2 - no option for one-finger scrolling?

Hello,

I recently bought a Lenovo Y700 running W10. I am trying to get it set up the way I like and cannot find an option to use one-finger scrolling with my touchpad (two-finger scrolling is an option and works just fine).

I am updated to driver 19.0.19.1, but for some reason when I go to Mouse Properties it lists the driver version as 19.0.17.26. I'm not sure if this is related. Here are some screen caps of the driver discrepancy as well as the UI for the mouse, which has no option for one-finger scrolling. How do I enable this?

The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option [​IMG]

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

pyrakel, May 26, 2022
  4. The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option

How to disable tap to click/enable two fingers to scroll on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to check if Synaptics driver are installed to the latest version. If the Synaptics touchpad driver isn’t installed, go to the manufacturer’s website and install the latest drivers.

• Once installed, type
      Change Mouse Settings
      in the search bar, change the Search filter to
      Settings to see the Mouse settings entry in search result, and then press enter key to open Mouse Properties dialog.

• Switch to the Device Settings tab. Please note that Device Settings tab appears only if the touchpad driver is installed on your PC.

• Under Devices, select Synaptics TouchPad and then click
      Settings to open Properties for Synaptics TouchPad.

• On the left-side, expand
      MultiFinger Gestures
      , check Two-Finger Scrolling option and then click Apply button.

NOTE: To change the default behaviour of two-finger scrolling, select Two-Finger Scrolling option and then click the Settings icon next to it.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 26, 2022
Thema:

The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option

1. The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option - Similar Threads - best mouse drivers

2. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  3. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering: Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the community but I'm in it student who works in the field so I feel that I may have a lot to offer but in this specific case I've just about gone through all common troubleshooting techniques and none have worked. The specific issue I'm...
  4. Touchpad gestures light two finger scroll and three finger multi view are not registering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The best mouse drivers for two/three fingers option: My hp elite book 8530p right click button not working but i tried to install synaptic pointing device so i can be able to use two fingers option but its not working.Need assistance please....
  6. Three Finger Touchpad Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Three Finger Touchpad Function: Hello, I've just downloaded windows 10. Before this download, when I used the 3 finger function it would only show 1 app for the internet browser I was using, regardless of how many tabs I had opened. Now, when I use the function it displays all of the tabs I have opened...
  7. Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 N touch pad scrolling, two finger, three finger gesture problem: I can't find other options like two finger, three finger gesture as well as facing touch pad scrolling problem, pls find the image [ATTACH]...
  8. Three finger swipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  9. Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.

Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.: Hello friends suddenly my three finger swipe up changes from 'Change Audio Volume' to ' Switch desktop and Show desktop' . I have tried to change in 'Touchpad settings' I have also tried to change from registry this values. ActionID1 = 5c ActionID3 = 5f ActionID5 =...
  10. Two or three fingers touchpad does not work now

Two or three fingers touchpad does not work now: I have been operating my touchpad with 2-3-4 fingers but I guess after an update it doesn't work. Where to fix this problem or enable my touchpad for this operation?...