Windows 10: The best screen under 500 euro?

Discus and support The best screen under 500 euro? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good evening I am looking for a screen under 500 euro for my Rtx 2070 Super with the requirements: -I want to gamble and work -165 Hz would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tapsini, Jul 14, 2020.

1. tapsini Win User

The best screen under 500 euro?

Good evening I am looking for a screen under 500 euro for my Rtx 2070 Super with the requirements:

-I want to gamble and work

-165 Hz would be good

-HDR or very good colours

-27 inch

1. -Vesa Compatible
    2. G-Synch
    3. Very good price-performance ratio
    4. WQHD

:)

tapsini, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Gamer_Guruji, Jul 14, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. The best screen under 500 euro? - Similar Threads - best screen under

2. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro: All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my...
  3. Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...: I plan to install Windows 10 20H2 today. I sure hope there will be several PCs under $500 I can buy from the online Microsoft Store come 2022 when this new version of Windows 10 I should be able to install on my full HD Dell Inspiron 7558 goes out of support! It'll probably...
  4. Best laptop up to 500€?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best laptop up to 500€?: Hi, looking for a new laptop. Budget is 450€, but I can go up to 500€ if necessary. It must be a laptop in any case, because of the portability. Wants to use it mainly for programming with Unity etc. and other office stuff (PowerPoint, Word etc.). Maybe also for simple...
  5. Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India: Are you looking for Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India then I have something for you Here is the list of 10 Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India (2019) MARVO M205 Wired Gaming Mouse DARK EDGE XM505 Gaming Mouse Cosmic ByteCB-M-08 Gaming Mouse HP M150 Gaming Mouse...
  6. What is the best 4K video card under $175

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is the best 4K video card under $175: I just got a 43" LG UM7300 TV to use as a monitor I currently hav a HD7700 video card card time to upgrade the video card. I am looking for a 4k video card under $175 that work with a 460w power supply I am not much of a gamer I am looking at these video cards GTX 1060 GTX...
  7. inserting 'EURO' symbol

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inserting 'EURO' symbol: I am using windows 10 laptop. I have THREE symbols in the Number Key-5. The above symbol gets inserted on using the key with SHIFT Key. But how to use the symbol of EURO (which lies in the same key at the side) ?...
  8. Error 500

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 500: When visiting many corporate websites I get the home page but beyond that I get this error or something similar: This page isn’t working www.peiasap.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 How do I correct this issue? It started a couple of weeks...
  9. The best graphics card for under 600?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...
  10. Euro sign

in Windows 10 Support
    Euro sign: Is it possible to change the dollar key to a euro sign on the keyboard? I know I can use ALT+0128, but wanted to have it on a key if poss. Thank you 73155